LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, if this is his first violation, he enters the first stage of intervention, and as long as he doesn't violate while in the first stage, and as long as he completes the required treatment, etc., he is not subject to any suspension. He WILL, however, be peeing in a cup more than the average player for the next 90 days.

That's what I thought.

I dont think people realize just how big a part of our defense this guy is.....Bradham COME ON

Pettine is quoted as saying Bryan Scott is getting the first team reps while Bradham was getting 2nd team reps.

No, if this is his first violation, he enters the first stage of intervention, and as long as he doesn't violate while in the first stage, and as long as he completes the required treatment, etc., he is not subject to any suspension. He WILL, however, be peeing in a cup more than the average player for the next 90 days.

That's if he is caught with just a positive result. He technically broke the law, so that'll fall under "Discipline for Violation of Law Related to Substance of Abuse Other than Alcohol"

Which I posted on the other page...

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Thank goodness they only caught him with majijuana. If he had marijuana in his possession, he'd be worse off :D

In all seriousness, this sucks, but it also gives us an opportunity to see what else we have at LB. Im still not convinced that group is solid and reps for others can't hurt

That's if he is caught with just a positive result. He technically broke the law, so that'll fall under "Discipline for Violation of Law Related to Substance of Abuse Other than Alcohol"

Yeah, I read that right after I posted. You would have to respond before I could delete my post. :nana::lol:

That is correct. He probably already took a drug test and figured he was OK to smoke a little....while driving.....at 2am....in Tonawanda (very tough cops- the 2 speeding tickets I got in the last 25 years were both in Tonawanda- only Cheektowaga cops are worse) ....with very dark tinted windows.......and Florida plates. Regardless what people think about the marijuana laws, it was a very stupid thing for him to do and it will probably cost him 4 games. Moron.

Pettine is quoted as saying Bryan Scott is getting the first team reps while Bradham was getting 2nd team reps.

What on earth about Bryan Scott makes anyone think he should be a linebacker?

We have been watching him get trucked over for years upon years.

I can't believe there is a coach or scheme that would change that.