LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if I'm getting old or I just don't understand sarcasm... you ARE joking right?

No I'm not joking. Do you want a cancer on the team that takes away from the other players focus? Look at New England, they cut Hernandez as soon as he was arrested. Belichick wasn't going to let one guy bring down his whole team. They got rid of him, put him out of their minds, and moved on.

No I'm not joking. Do you want a cancer on the team that takes away from the other players focus? Look at New England, they cut Hernandez as soon as he was arrested. Belichick wasn't going to let one guy bring down his whole team. They got rid of him, put him out of their minds, and moved on.

nicely executed flame.

Hernadez = Bradham? :doh:

PTR

You ever heard of proportionality? 1st degree Murder charges vs Marijuana arrest citation. You cannot be serious!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

not just in NYC...its all over NY state. Troopers will almost 100 percent pull you over for a deep tint driving while intoxicated. They even have an tint measure instrument that can actually measure the tint darkness level of alcohol in your system, amazing huh?

Fixed to give you something to think about. Sure deeply tinted windows is not the same infraction as DUI but rules is rules.

Probably 1/2 of the posters or more on this site have smoked weed at one time or more in their lives. It's already legal in a bunch of states... nothing to see here...

With the exception of putting himself on the NFL's disciplinary radar due to the collectively bargained banning of MJ.

Probably 1/2 of the posters or more on this site have smoked weed at one time or more in their lives. It's already legal in a bunch of states... nothing to see here...

Legal in a bunch of states? Well two is hardly a bunch and NY isn't one of them.

But most do not having 100s of thousand dollars on the line if you do smoke the weeds.

You have to be an idiot to not abstain for 5 months.

So much anger at Nigel... Where exactly is Nigel allowed to be? Is he supposed to lock himself in his apartment after sundown?

PTR

That's brilliant - so "after sundown" == 2 AM? He was in Western New York, not Alaska.

No one has yet responded to my point that to heck with the pot - WTF is he doing cruising around at 2 AM during Training Camp where they have been holding nearly all their practices at 8 AM??

That's called not giving a damn about your job, and the Bills have every right to rip him a new one for it.

Edited by BobChalmers

That's brilliant - so "after sundown" == 2 AM? He was in Western New York, not Alaska.

No one has yet responded to my point that to heck with the pot - WTF is he doing cruising around at 2 AM during Training Camp where they have been holding nearly all their practices at 8 AM??

That's called not giving a damn about your job, and the Bills have every right to rip him a new one for it.

Now he's a real NFL player!!!

:beer: