LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

Again PTR, there has to be evidence of impairment to charge a DUI. The fact that a driver is smoking weed while driving doesn't make a proper DUI arrest. It makes a proper possession arrest / summons. As I tried to explain earlier, and was called crazy on, if you are drinking beer number one while driving - you will not get arrested for DUI. You will get a non criminal cite for having an open container of alcohol. What is so hard to understand about this?

I like 99% of your posts, dude. But, dang you are dense! :)

I think I have discovered why we are at odds. You live in Florida.

Open container violation: Driver: $60 (moving traffic violation) Passenger: $30 (nonmoving traffic violation)

Here is the rule in New York:

Up to $150, up to 15 days imprisonment, or both for 1st offense. (traffic infraction)

Up to $300, up to 45 days, or both for 2nd offense within 18 months.

Up to $450, up to 90 days, or both for 3rd or subsequent offense within 18 months.

Just a slight difference. I can't find the laws on smoking weed while driving. I'll post them when I do.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have discovered why we are at odds. You live in Florida.

[/size]

Here is the rule in New York:

[/size]

Just a slight difference. I can't find the laws on smoking weed while driving. I'll post them when I do.

PTR

Thanks. I looked em up before I posted. It's still a non criminal charge. If he won't cuff and stuff for the weed, he certainly ain't cuffing and stuffing for a non criminal infraction. Seems more like a POP (making the po po mad) charge if you get mouthy - Officer has the threat of jail in his back pocket. OTOH, I do find it weird that you can get jail time for a non criminal charge. In FL, judges don't give jail time to first (or sometimes second) time DUI offenders!

The "cut him now" posts have done wonders for my Ignore List.

You got a dime? call somebody that cares. ROFL

How many people with a case of beer in their car weren't drinking?

Some of the "logical assumptions" the others are making are bigger reaches than Aaron Maybin.

None, they were all drinking. You don't carry a case of beer around in your car for no reason. it's not a safety device or a spare tire. People don't just drive around carrying a case of beer in their car. If they have a case of beer it's because they brought it to drink. Common sense, wouldn't you say?

None, they were all drinking. You don't carry a case of beer around in your car for no reason. it's not a safety device or a spare tire. People don't just drive around carrying a case of beer in their car. If they have a case of beer it's because they brought it to drink. Common sense, wouldn't you say?

I don't know, I managed to control myself from the time I left the store with a case of beer until I got home without drinking any...

My guess would be that DaRick Rogers was in the car with him. What do you think? Makes sense doesn't it.

I don't know, I managed to control myself from the time I left the store with a case of beer until I got home without drinking any...

So you got pulled over on the way home from the store with a case of beer in the trunk? Is that what you are telling us? The beer was only in your trunk that short amount of time and you got pulled over?

My guess would be that DaRick Rogers was in the car with him. What do you think? Makes sense doesn't it.

So you got pulled over on the way home from the store with a case of beer in the trunk? Is that what you are telling us? The beer was only in your trunk that short amount of time and you got pulled over?

2 questions:

How many warning points do you have?

How long does a clear troll get to be around before banishment?

1 Question - don't you read about football players? DaRick was kicked off the Tennessee Vols team because he was a doper. He failed too many drug tests and ended up at Tennessee tech. It would be logical for many people to assume a doper would most likelyhang around with another doper. It's just common sense. A dope fiend isn't going to hang around with a choir boy because they have nothing in common. :doh:

Is that hard to believe?

Yes it's hard to believe. In that short amount of time from the store to your house would be a real coincidence in my opinion. But that's o.k. because I could care less about the dopers on this team. For all I care they can cut all the criminals who break the law just as the Pats did with Hernandez. The Pats are a class organization and got rid of Hernandez as soon as he was arrested. They even gave fans their money back if they had purchased his jersey. That's what a 1st rate organization does. I guess that's one of the reasons they have 3 rings.

Yes it's hard to believe. In that short amount of time from the store to your house would be a real coincidence in my opinion. But that's o.k. because I could care less about the dopers on this team. For all I care they can cut all the criminals who break the law just as the Pats did with Hernandez. The Pats are a class organization and got rid of Hernandez as soon as he was arrested. They even gave fans their money back if they had purchased his jersey. That's what a 1st rate organization does. I guess that's one of the reasons they have 3 rings.

So what you're saying is they have three rings because they know the difference between marijuana posession and murder? Damn if it's that easy...............