EJ hurt knee according to BB.com

A woman I worked with had tweaked her knee skiing several years earlier and it bugged her. She never limped. Got it scoped, was on crutches for about 10 days, and a week later she was dancing up a storm at the company Christmas party. She said it felt like it did before the injury. She was in her 40s at the time.

There is more to that story and shame on you for not providing it. We all know how those office Christmas parties go, especially when the MILFs start dancing up a storm. I want details.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my take,

The first drive sealed the deal for EJ Manuel and the coaching staff decided he is the real deal. After the game EJ had some slight swelling and he had his knee drained which is "minor Surgery", and as a precaution will sit him for the next weeks game. He was never going to play in the 4th preseason game anyhow. This will give him the staff a chance to see if Kolb is a total bust and if they need to pursue a decent backup. This will also disguise who the QB will be when they play the Patriots.

...I get the feeling that EJ is going to have more than his share of injuries like this. Horrible for the team short/long term.

nomination for worst post of the year................. :thumbdown:

A woman I worked with had tweaked her knee skiing several years earlier and it bugged her. She never limped. Got it scoped, was on crutches for about 10 days, and a week later she was dancing up a storm at the company Christmas party. She said it felt like it did before the injury. She was in her 40s at the time.

cougar? pics? good dancer?

plus the starters do not play the 4th game of the season!

Thinking good thoughts. I would feel better if Kolb did not reek in the last game. But only the real Kool-aide drinkers expected a winning season this year anyway, this is a rebuilding season with a new attitude and a lot of rookies with real potential learning how to win. The realists among us just hoped for real growth and a team consistently winning and jelling by the end of the season so we were ready for a real drive next year. But the statement about the starters not playing the final game is something I'm not so sure of. That is the old way of approaching the preseason, and the exciting thing this year is the coaching staff is approaching preseason a whole different way! It has shown in the first two games as the other teams have looked under-motivated and poorly coached compared to the crispness and execution of the Bills. This new attitude about winning in the preseason, instead of just getting through it, is exhilarating and promising!

"the real kool aid drinkers only" ?

theres talent everywhere on this team...........no reason to assume they can't have a winning season.

dead weight gone at qb and coaching staff. some real lb's brought in.

woods/stevie/(dare i say Easley) are gonna be awesome this year.......**you can see Woods is a gamer already IMO.

49ers were turrrible turned it around in one year. Same w seahawks among others it's really not that far fetched once you kick the bums like gailey and wanny out.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

exactly how i feel...much ado about nothing...in an earlier post i laid out a similar sentiment but used the phrase 'head game', i think you put it much better than I did. this is an 'excuse' to use kolb & tuel exclusively in the ever so important week 3 preseason without coming under tremendous media and fan base scrutiny....

This is my take,

The first drive sealed the deal for EJ Manuel and the coaching staff decided he is the real deal. After the game EJ had some slight swelling and he had his knee drained which is "minor Surgery", and as a precaution will sit him for the next weeks game. He was never going to play in the 4th preseason game anyhow. This will give him the staff a chance to see if Kolb is a total bust and if they need to pursue a decent backup. This will also disguise who the QB will be when they play the Patriots.

A great defense and good running game will turn things around in a hurry. Call me a Kool-Aid drinker, cool.....I'm a Kool-Aid drinker. They played very well against two playoff teams. In which, both games resulted in "Kool-Aid drinking" statements from the opposing organizations.....Irsay's apologizing tweet to the Colts' fan base and Ponder's comment on our "exotic" defense. I'm excited for the change in culture, young talent, and the direction they're heading.

This is my take,

i also think. AND HOPE! Your right.

"the real kool aid drinkers only" ?

theres talent everywhere on this team...........no reason to assume they can't have a winning season.

dead weight gone at qb and coaching staff. some real lb's brought in.

woods/stevie/(dare i say Easley) are gonna be awesome this year.......**you can see Woods is a gamer already IMO.

49ers were turrrible turned it around in one year. Same w seahawks among others it's really not that far fetched once you kick the bums like gailey and wanny out.

just another Kool Aid drinker I see ;-)

Hopefully just a minor setback with a fast enough recovery time for EJ to be ready on September 8th.

After having an evening to get past my initial dissapointment over EJ's injury, I agree,

EJ Manuel is a very quick study and this minor setback is not going to stop Manuel from becoming the 1st franchise QB The Buffalo Bills have had in over a decade.

After having an evening to get past my initial dissapointment over EJ's injury, I agree,

EJ Manuel is a very quick study and this minor setback is not going to stop Manuel from becoming the 1st franchise QB The Buffalo Bills have had in over a decade.

Good to hear about your breathing pattern returning to normal. :) He'll still get mental reps at practice and be deep in the playbook in order to be properly prepared.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Yea well then you should be in a chat room called love for western new york n get the hell outta TBD...

Yeah because TSW is the only forum on TBD. Take a walk around here. Did you ever notice that's there are more forums here that are dedicated to things other than the BIlls or even sports? Get the hell out of TBD. LOL!!

No way, man....the Chef rules. That is all.

Well except when it comes to soccer threads.

F. U

This is one of the reasons why I cut my emotional tie with the team. You lose perspective of what's important in life. Oh that and Mondays tended to suck more than not.

Pic?

I'd call this the "RGIII effect". Shannahan learned that the hard way last year. I think Marrone is playing it safe. If it were during the regular season he might be out a week. Now we can find out whether either of the other two QB's on the roster can make a good backup. So I'll take the positive side and say that now we can find out if Kolb or Tuel can play backup, or whether the team needs to bring another vetran in.

Good to hear about your breathing pattern returning to normal. :) He'll sill get mental reps at practice and be deep in the playbook in order to be properly prepared.

lol, man u got that right

Its been a long time comming , to see the likes of a QB like Manuel,

long time comming...