Leslie Frazier upset at Bills coaches

This speaks to a concern I expressed in the GDT, that the Bills D looks more impressive now because the other team is not game planning for it. Will they be as impressive in the regular season?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Everybody has their way of approaching the preseason, and that's their choice."

"We'll keep moving forward."

"They have the option to do whatever they want to do."

"It may sound strange in some ways, but some things I saw tonight will help our football team in the future. Buffalo can do what they need to do."

He doesn't sound the least bit upset to me...?

im with you Saint. Sounds more than anything like the Bills/Marrine aren't calling ahead to play these things. Good for then. Glad they aren't. Marrone has the demeanor that its us against the league and we need to take the respect since nobody is going to give it to us. A true warrior. I love Marrone more and more each day/game/practice.

This. Good I'm glad to finally be pissing other teams off. I've had enough of being the league doormat getting stomped on.

It's time the bills have a new attitude and set the tone.

Dumb comments by Frazier, why even say that? No ish the Bills are going to do what they want, entirely new staff and new team... No time to go basic vanilla every snap when that is not what you are going to do when the season rolls around..

I like this approach 10x better.. will be more prepared for the season.. Vikings will need AP to go for 2,000 yards again to be somewhat respectable.. Ponder is trash.

That strategy was used against Brady with pretty good success by the Giants. He does "eat aggressive, blitzing D's for lunch"...As long as they don't actually get to him. Brady does not want to take a hit......Ever. Once you start knocking him down or getting in his face the "S" falls right off his chest, and he suddenly becomes pretty average. He gets rattled and starts rushing his throws and tossing incompletes and INT's. You know your doing it right when he starts sulking and screaming at his O Line. I'd be a bit more concerned about this when we face guys like Big Ben, he takes the pressure as a challenge and still tries to make plays even though he knows he's going to get hit, kinda like Farve used to back in the day. When we face the Pats I'd be most concerned about our run D, he'll try to pick up easy 1st downs on the ground against our blitzes if our linebackers are not sharp.

well said. Perfectly done actually. I'll be watching you. Keep it up.

"Everybody has their way of approaching the preseason, and that's their choice."

"We'll keep moving forward."

"They have the option to do whatever they want to do."

"It may sound strange in some ways, but some things I saw tonight will help our football team in the future. Buffalo can do what they need to do."

He doesn't sound the least bit upset to me...?

He mad

One thing I'd really like to point out is the fact that, come time to gameplay for week one, I can imagine Brady and Bellichek worrying about our fast, very aggressive defense. And when was the last time they worried about us at all?

If they aren't worried, I love it even more, it will surprise the **** out of them when the bullets start flying for real. And the thought of Brady all upset and rushing throws is awesome right now.

I'm excited about this D but week 1 has me worried. Brady eats aggressive, blitzing defenses for breakfast and belches up TDs at the end of his meal. Disguising where the rush is coming from is good but I'm not sure sending 5-7 guys is against him 70% of the time is.

Maybe we can bring Wanny back as a diversion. :P

Well if what Carrington said in his interview is true & that Pettine hasn't put in all of what they have learned to this point this D is going to be freakin way fun to watch this year .

And there will be a bunch more coaches whining about what we are doing after the games are over win or lose !! :cry:

Was he upset because Doug didn't do what he was supposed to, or upset because the bills didn't do what they were supposed?

Meaning that it is okay for other teams around the league to do this, just not the Buffalo Bills. This annoys me because I have seen this before with other things that go on in the league. Also, when we got pounded last preseason and previous preseasons I don't remember anyone In the bills organization making this complaint.

I know, I know, it Is a stretch. Isn't it just bothersome sometimes when you get this sense that someone around the league is subtlety hinting at, "how dare the Bills do that?!"

Edited by dollars 2 donuts