what happens in the WR meeting room?

FluffHead

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is !@#$ing great. I love the Chapelle Show shout-out robot guy by Goodwin!!

But but but

Stevie....

Immaturity...

No leadership...

My world is upside down! The Bills win, they blitz, big cat doesn't crush Sj for no reason! I'm speechless!

But but but

Stevie....

Immaturity...

No leadership...

My world is upside down! The Bills win, they blitz, big cat doesn't crush Sj for no reason! I'm speechless!

Remind me again how me criticizing Stevie for being me me me is in any way relevant to a video our receivers made as a group...during training camp?

Isn't that what almost automatic means?

al·most

/ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Show Spelled [awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Show IPA

adverb

very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.

semi-

a combining form borrowed from Latin, meaning “half,” freely prefixed to English words of any origin, now sometimes with the senses “partially,” “incompletely,” “somewhat”: semiautomatic; semidetached; semimonthly; semisophisticated.

Besides, legal AR 16's are semi-auto's. Unless of course you were being semi-serious. if so, you almost pulled it off, but count it as an epic 46th post.

Stevie works out like crazy in the off season, he just does not use the Bill's off season conditioning program. He, with about 25 other NFL players, go and work out with Jay Glazer at his MMA boot camp.

Indeed: http://blogs.buffalobills.com/tag/jay-glazer/

(Although you have to wonder how professional Glazer's program is--it looks like a lot of ad hoc, made up on the spot stuff rather than anything developed by athletic trainers, physical therapists, kinesiologists, etc.)

Remind me again how me criticizing Stevie for being me me me is in any way relevant to a video our receivers made as a group...during training camp?

I have no idea. Then again I have no idea how a shirt choice is me me me either.

Just having some fun with you buddy relax.

Cut them all NOW!!! Johnny Unitas has a buzz cut & his hobbies were eating glass!!!

How dare anyone enjoy a moment of levity in the work place.

Cut them all.

I know you're kidding but it is hilarious how high & mighty some posters are when most of their posts are at work.

This is !@#$ing great. I love the Chapelle Show shout-out robot guy by Goodwin!!

I liked that too. But that wasn't Marquise Goodwin. I think it was Terrell Sinkfield.

No - Goodwin was standing next to the whiteboard. Wearing an unzipped hoodie with nothing underneath and dancing rather disturbingly. He does it through the entire video and I.... I don't know what to say.

It reminded me of kids messing around in a study hall. I don't see what was dumb about it, they're having fun. It's team building folks.

Just calm down. Are they not allowed to have any fun? How do you know this video wasn't taken at the end of a 3 hour film session?

You sound like a damn woman.

And then people cry about the NFL being the 'no fun league'. LOL

I liked that too. But that wasn't Marquise Goodwin. I think it was Terrell Sinkfield.

No - Goodwin was standing next to the whiteboard. Wearing an unzipped hoodie with nothing underneath and dancing rather disturbingly. He does it through the entire video and I.... I don't know what to say.

Thanks for the info. I thought it was Goodwin, but I wasn't entirely certain. Thanks for clarifying.

As for the dance: well, you know. :flirt:

al·most

/ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Show Spelled [awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Show IPA

adverb

very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.

semi-

a combining form borrowed from Latin, meaning “half,” freely prefixed to English words of any origin, now sometimes with the senses “partially,” “incompletely,” “somewhat”: semiautomatic; semidetached; semimonthly; semisophisticated.

Besides, legal AR 16's are semi-auto's. Unless of course you were being semi-serious. if so, you almost pulled it off, but count it as an epic 46th post.

Truth be told it was probably my 35th... Hahaha