Tonight's Scrimmage (8/5)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Astro's report should be epic tonight.

Mike or Astro could put up a bag of words and it would still be more awesome than anything else written about it.

A couple of things about the first official depth chart...

1) Man, we are horribly thin at offensive line depth. I cringe at the thought of being forced to start David Snow at Center.

2) Love seeing Carrington as a starter on this Defense. He has earned the right to play and has shown he can be disruptive in limited snaps. Lets see how he does full-time.

3) I'm surprisingly okay with our starting LBs and the depth behind them. Same goes for WRs.

Interesting Depth Chart.

Rogers slotted pretty deep at WR.

Branch backing up KW, but Troup behind MD.

I hope Pough makes the PS.

Gotta wonder if Frank the Tank makes it as the FB or if they'll keep someone like Gragg over a dedicated FB.

Since James Walker apparently has his hands full covering the fish camp. Mike Rodak ESPN AFCE blogger has more than adequately picked up the slack from Walker's usual dribble, I mean "reports".

Next to the guys on this board providing insights, Rodaks reports on Bills camp are the best I've read.

Since James Walker apparently has his hands full covering the fish camp. Mike Rodak ESPN AFCE blogger has more than adequately picked up the slack from Walker's usual dribble, I mean "reports".

Next to the guys on this board providing insights, Rodaks reports on Bills camp are the best I've read.

You know what's strange?

Earlier today I read that ESPN AFC East blog about the Bills LG situation and thought "Damn, that was amazingly insightful for having been written by Walker".

After your post I went back to the AFC East blog and saw that the article was actually written by Rodak. Now the world makes sense again.