Stevie Johnson helped off the field

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting an MRI on his hammy.

This will be known as #HammyGate

The crowd is quiet as 2 trainers helped him off. My opinion is that it isn't that serious as he was walking on it without a limp and with minimal help. This won't be long-term injury, but worth gearing Stevie down for a couple weeks. And I play a doctor on TV. Freddy Jackson gave him a love tap on the helmet.

Hamstring injuries can be lingering, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sat for at least a couple weeks.

These and groin injuries, which Stevie is also familiar with, vary in severity. Worst case scenario is that Johnson sits through September, but based on Astobot's comment, it seems like he'll probably be available for duty in the opener. Not worried about it until I hear worsening news.

Edited by West End Stench

Maybe if he worked out during the off season a little more often instead of doing advertisements for Saggy Pants and taking pictures disrespecting the U.S. Navy and the military with fake ribbons and USS F**KMORE patches on he might not get hurt every other time he practices or plays. He may never grow up.

Maybe if he worked out during the off season a little more often instead of doing advertisements for Saggy Pants and taking pictures disrespecting the U.S. Navy and the military with fake ribbons and USS F**KMORE patches on he might not get hurt every other time he practices or plays. He may never grow up.

Welp.

That happened.

May be if he...you know...worked out in the offseason he's stop tweaking all the hammies. :devil:

I love the irony of having someone post the exact post you were making fun of directly below yours.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Is there a correlation between wearing certain clothing and suffering hamstring injuries?

My sarcasm meter is broken today, but didn't Stevie work out all off season with Jay Glazer in CA with a bunch of other NFL players including Kapernick (sic).

He did. Just another opportunity to bash one of our best players who has done nothing but embrace the city of Buffalo.

Hamstring injuries are a female dog. They always linger. But SJ plays through pain a lot so hopefully fans don't have a heart attack because he will miss some training camp practices. Also, with a lot of young Wrs, it gives other guys a shot to be evaluated.

He did. Just another opportunity to bash one of our best players who has done nothing but embrace the city of Buffalo.

Hamstring injuries are a female dog. They always linger. But SJ plays through pain a lot so hopefully fans don't have a heart attack because he will miss some training camp practices. Also, with a lot of young Wrs, it gives other guys a shot to be evaluated.

this

But how's Stevie's leg? Is Stevie's leg ok? What's the latest from the Doctors? I know he was helped off the field, but was he excused from practice??

Sucks, let's just hope he's ready to go for the season...

Word