Levitre having trouble with one of his knees

Possibly.

Supposedly the Bills matched Jacksonville's 6-year $42 million $15 guaranteed offer to Poz two years ago (which if there was not a regime bias) means they valued Poz more than they did Levitre, who got 6 years, $46 million with $10 million guaranteed.

Another possibility is that the Bills thought that they were closer to being a winner in 2011 than they believe they are now.

Common man. Poz was Ralph's pick. He lusted after Penn State and their LBs. That skews everything w/w/t an objective analysis.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Kurt Schultz trip on the sidewalk yesterday.

Served him right for going to Detroit 13 years ago.

Well played, sir.

Didn't Antoine Winfield tear his acl or something similiar in consecutive years after he left the Bills? Hmmm..

...took a few years but he ended up pretty good for them for a long while save a few more dings along the way

You two aren't gonna start arguing are you?

Oh yeah Nate Odomes sorry thank you.

I couldn't remember which CB it was but remembered a tough time injury wise for some former Bill so yeah I guess I was arguing in my own head lol

You two aren't gonna start arguing are you?

Edited by NorCalBillsSabres

I'm sure he passed a physical, had no pre-existing conditions, and somehow just tweaked it.

Most likely bad luck for Levitre and the Titans.

"Details on the guard's surgery were vague Friday. The Tennessean noted that Levitre underwent the procedure last season, but he played all 16 games for the Buffalo Bills. It's possible that the surgery occurred just after the season in early January. Levitre did have an injection in the knee late last October, but former coach Chan Gailey made it clear that it was not a surgical procedure.

Levitre still was dealing with soreness this week and acknowledged that the recovery is going slower than expected. The good news is he hopes to resume individual drills before OTAs end."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000208338/article/andy-levitre-slow-to-recover-from-knee-surgery

Edited by Carey Bender

"Details on the guard's surgery were vague Friday. The Tennessean noted that Levitre underwent the procedure last season, but he played all 16 games for the Buffalo Bills. It's possible that the surgery occurred just after the season in early January. Levitre did have an injection in the knee late last October, but former coach Chan Gailey made it clear that it was not a surgical procedure.

Levitre still was dealing with soreness this week and acknowledged that the recovery is going slower than expected. The good news is he hopes to resume individual drills before OTAs end."

http://www.nfl.com/n...om-knee-surgery

Good stuff. Thanks CB.

I don't remember hearing anything about any of this.

Levitre will be missed by this team but as happens with most players that switch teams signing big contracts minor things pop up usually because they got out of their offseason routine or simply didnt put the time in they usually do after getting paid

They Drafted Warmack.

Levitre has a boo-boo on his knee because he knows he'll be playing RG no matter what happens. He is a vet. Just take some time off.

So now the Titans have an $8Mil RG. Where RG is probably the easiest of the 5 Oline positions to play.

That is what happens when your HC is a HoF guard.

oops!

They Drafted Warmack.

Levitre has a boo-boo on his knee because he knows he'll be playing RG no matter what happens. He is a vet. Just take some time off.

So now the Titans have an $8Mil RG. Where RG is probably the easiest of the 5 Oline positions to play.

oops!

Seriously, how does an NFL team put so much $$$ at guard?

PTR

They Drafted Warmack.

oops!

The Titans still have no QBs, they're in the same predicament as us. We have money tied up in DL and they have it in the OL.

And what would we all be saying if the Bills paid Levitre $9M and found this out? Incompetent front office that doesn't do it's due diligence?

PTR

absolutely..I did a little investigating per google.....it's not sour grapes the guy is recovering slower than expected

The Titans still have no QBs, they're in the same predicament as us. We have money tied up in DL and they have it in the OL.

The Bills have $20 M in Cap Space. Mario Williams Contract has not caused any problems at all whats so ever when it comes to signing FAs.

There is no as in NO Cap issue in Buffalo.

Its frustrating to see people mention this over and over and over again.

I hated Shlocker coming out of College. He has actually impressed me. I think Locker will be a good QB. So Basically there are very little similarities between the Titans Situation and the Bills.

They do both play in the AFC though.