Von Miller suspensed for 6 games (ed.)

Heitz

Only relevant because I know how many people here would loved to have taken him (even though he was drafted before we picked):

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/07/22/von-miller-facing-four-game-suspension/2574781/

No word (per Sirius) on whether it's performance enhancing or substance abuse.

Big blow for the Broncos though!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's been re-branded Molly by the kids these days. Pretty dumb if true...

I shouldn't know this but I do... Molly and MDMA are purer forms of ecstasy. They are kind of the same thing but not exactly. Molly=MDMA and can be refered to as ecstasy but not all ecstasy is Molly/MDMA.

All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares type thing.

I was one of the few that actually wanted MD over VM, and was happy Denver picked him before us, but last year I was starting to have serious doubts about that thought process, only now to be somewhat vindicated. :)

Only relevant because I know how many people here would loved to have taken him (even though he was drafted before we picked):

http://www.usatoday....ension/2574781/

No word (per Sirius) on whether it's performance enhancing or substance abuse.

Big blow for the Broncos though!

There will be no official word. In fact, players are essentially allowed to pick a benign banned substance, like ritalin or propecia, and claim it was that and the NFL cannot say otherwise.

I shouldn't know this but I do... Molly and MDMA are purer forms of ecstasy. They are kind of the same thing but not exactly. Molly=MDMA and can be refered to as ecstasy but not all ecstasy is Molly/MDMA.

All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares type thing.

Now it makes sense...I was in vegas a few months ago and was gambling with a couple strippers and one of em offered me MDMA. At the time i was like why didn't she just call it x? Jeez I hit 30 and I'm out of the loop

He can proclaim his innocence but ESPN trailer said the Bronco's knew in 2011 "there was a issue". Maybe the Bills dodged a bullet with him.

No dude, Ralph is Cheap and Russ / Buddy are idiots.

Even though he was gone before we picked. :D

Also, I'm blaming hip-hop for the current love of Molly / MDMA (and Moscato too). Hopefully Chance The Rapper's "Acidrap" album will get the kids back to mind expansion rather than straight up brain cell destruction. :D x 2

Edited by Heitz