Von Miller suspensed for 6 games (ed.)

Heitz

No dude, Ralph is Cheap and Russ / Buddy are idiots.

Even though he was gone before we picked. :D

Also, I'm blaming hip-hop for the current love of Molly / MDMA (and Moscato too). Hopefully Chance The Rapper's "Acidrap" album will get the kids back to mind expansion rather than straight up brain cell destruction. :D x 2

But if things hold form we will now here from some of our fellow peeps that they knew he was trouble... but Dumbo Buddy would have taken him anyway!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew he was playing out of his mind, kind of explains it.. i am quite sure the bills were set to take him had denver passed.

I don't think so. Immediately after Denver picked Miller, Buddy gave a wink & a nod, accompanied by a wry smile...as if to indicate we were now free to pick our guy & things went the way he had hoped. Now if Denver had taken Dareus instead, then perhaps.

I wish that they would just let these guys take what ever they want and let law enforcement handle the rest. When these guys are off the field, I cease to care what they do.

nor do they-

"The rap music industry, the record labels and the commercial artists preach a message to young black people that expressing the most unethical, intimidating, violent, divisive and classless behavior — characteristics necessary to survive incarceration — are success tools in America’s free society"

nor do they-

"The rap music industry, the record labels and the commercial artists preach a message to young black people that expressing the most unethical, intimidating, violent, divisive and classless behavior — characteristics necessary to survive incarceration — are success tools in America’s free society"

Isn't that the foreward from How to Win Friends and Influence People?

• 3 weeks later...

and in a big twist - its reportedly a 6 game suspension now, that miller is hoping is reduced to 4.

Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter 10m

From @Mortreport and me: Broncos LB Von Miller likely will be suspended as soon as today for at least six games.

Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter 1m

Sides still in discussions on Von Miller suspension, and he's still hoping for four games, but six sounds more likely now.

6? Commish must have added 2 due to that picture above ...........

on a real note, thats not a standard issue 2nd violation as negotiated in the CBA, and certainly doesnt sound like an innocent "oh i accidentally missed my appointment" like was rumored. definitely curious what the story is, though we may never find out.