Buffalo Bills - Through the Ages

There's two seasons in Western NY, Bills Season and Waiting for Bills Season. This stirring highlight reel will take you back in time to the early days of the Buffalo Bills, as well as every decade and era of the team up to the present. After nearly 2 years of work and video editing and with the 2013 season just around the corner I'm proud to present my finest work yet: a (almost) 20 minute Buffalo Bills Ultimate Highlight Video: It may seem lengthy, but I guarantee you every spine-tingling second is worth it. I'm hoping this gets your excited and amped for Bills Season. Camp is 1 week, preseason game 1 is 2 weeks, and Home opener is 49 days away! I'm super-psyched!

Feed back is more than welcomed!

ENJOY!

Video: BUFFALO BILLS - Through the Ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsTAKmDayXk

If any of this content is taken from a video that you may have made on the internet, I made it for entertainment purposes only.

All video, audio, footage, depictions, narrations, radio and television broadcasts and all other NFL insignia is entirely the property of the NFL, The Buffalo Bills and NFL Films. This video highlight is intended for entertainment use only.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant imagine how long that must have taken to put together. Simply amazing. Hats off to you Sir. Not sure where you are at in the game of life but you oughta consider what the Sabol family did as I'm sure you've done. You are money brother. You are money and thank you VERY much for that fabulous piece.

jb

Wow! Thanks for fun reminders of better days. The only thing I missed was Kelly breaking a guys leg on a tackle after being intercepted.

I was at that game against the Atlanta Falcons. He didnt just tackle that guy, he Ronnie Lott'd him !

I watched it without sound on my iPhone last night and was mesmorized. Nice job.

I just did that myself at a restaurant in Orlando and it was fantastic.