Leaving on a road trip tomorrow

Hey gang I know I mentioned this to a few people. Tomorrow morning my girlfriend and are leaving on our east coast road trip. The highlights are Acadia national park in Maine and assateague island in Maryland. Also gonna be in NYC and Boston and Newport RI and DC. Ill try to update a bit as we're going with pictures and what not. Wish us luck! And Go Bills!

Hey gang I know I mentioned this to a few people. Tomorrow morning my girlfriend and are leaving on our east coast road trip. The highlights are Acadia national park in Maine and assateague island in Maryland. Also gonna be in NYC and Boston and Newport RI and DC. Ill try to update a bit as we're going with pictures and what not. Wish us luck! And Go Bills!

You can use Instagram, obviously, for the pictures - and create a feed. Posting them here.

Assateague Island is beautiful - lots of horses, very remote, skinny dip in the ocean. I've never been but lots of pictures and reading on it.

While in DC, look for the biggest moron you can find and give him some flowers. It'll make Tom's day.

Have fun.

We are in Bar Harbor Maine tonight. Seafood is amazing. Tomorrow morning we have a whale and puffin watching tour so I'm pumped!

Stop in Portsmouth, NH on your way to Boston. Have lunch and walk around. You'll love it.

http://www.portsmouthnh.com/harbourtrail/marketsquare.cfm

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We are in Bar Harbor Maine tonight. Seafood is amazing. Tomorrow morning we have a whale and puffin watching tour so I'm pumped!

Puffins? Go see something manly and redneckish ... how about gators and snakes ... though you will have to go about a thousand miles south for this spectacle. Its worth the drive. You can pay for the gas by skipping restaurant meals and eating roadkill along the way. Your GF will be most impressed with your survival skills.

Puffins? Go see something manly and redneckish ... how about gators and snakes ... though you will have to go about a thousand miles south for this spectacle. Its worth the drive. You can pay for the gas by skipping restaurant meals and eating roadkill along the way. Your GF will be most impressed with your survival skills.

This is good advice. Get yourself a good square spade shovel like this one.

tppese.jpg

There's nothing better for scraping up road kill.

Sounds like fun! Enjoy and stay safe...

he neglected to tell you that he was on a tour where they'd feed puffin to the whales. So much blood and gore...(PS hindsight...cute girlfriend :thumbsup: )

This is good advice. Get yourself a good square spade shovel like this one.

tppese.jpg

There's nothing better for scraping up road kill.

I carry one of those in my car for digging out in the winter.

On our way to Boston now. Any idea of what to do there? Just here for a night and a day....

When we went, the only thing I wanted to do was go to Cheers, which I did. The aquarium is cool, too. Then there's taking pics of your girlfriend in a bikini if no one else suggests anything.

On our way to Boston now. Any idea of what to do there? Just here for a night and a day....

Aw, you didn't stop in Portsmouth. :( In Boston, do the North End for Italian, Chinatown for Chinese, walk the Esplanade along the Charles River, Shop on Newbury St. (Does your girlfrind have expensive tastes?) Do the waterfront in Charlestown. Check out who is playing at Bank of America Pavilion. Are you guys Deadheads? Bob Weir & Phil Lesh are there tonight and tomorrow.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

When in Boston I really enjoyed taking multiple pictures of my girlfriend and other various women in bikini's, also. In fact, it was such a good time we tried lingerie, too.

If anything else, go to the Pats Stadium, go up to the sign or something and pose a picture like you're taking a piss on it. That'd be fun.

Newport RI tonight. Boston was nice. Went to cheers and had a few beers then we went to Salam MA to check out some of the old historical buildings there that my gf is into. Took some bikini pics but shucks I can't seem to get them to post 😜

Well, you followed half of my advice .... The least desirable one. Where to now?

Dude....

No updates for two days.... What gives?

Having crazy hotel sex with the GF and just haven't come up for air yet?

There are people around here anxiously awaiting news. They've even forgotten abut the royal baby.

I was just coming to update you guys :)

We were just in NJ the last two days for my family's annual summer classic kegger. So tons of beer for the two of us and lots of retelling of our adventures thus far. We stopped at the Jersey shore today bcause my uncle lives close to there. We doubled back to NYC and had dinner with one of my friends and his roomie in Forest Hills in Queens. Tomorrow we will be going to the Bronx Zoo then visiting my gf's cousin who also lives in queens. Tuesday we are going to explore the city a bit before heading down to Assateague Island in Maryland.

Blog update is coming