Leaving on a road trip tomorrow

Brick Alley was a favorite of my future bride & me. That was many, many moons ago.

Yeah, that was always the spot for brunch -- a pint-sized bloody mary/screwdriver or two always helped you get back on your feet after a night at the Pelham or Ark.

quit loling and go do your mod duties. There's a thread on the main board about killing me. Why don't you do something about that? The author of this very thread has suggested that I be dismembered. :o:death:

Before you are dismembered, please send me the Cajun pulled pork recipe. Thanks.

quit loling and go do your mod duties. There's a thread on the main board about killing me. Why don't you do something about that? The author of this very thread has suggested that I be dismembered. :o:death:

Well I was going to give JBoyst a time out but I couldn't type through the tears rolling down my face from laughing.....

You can tell it is the long boring part of the offseason ... A copycat thread about Billy the Buffalo really? Probably need to let it play out for a bit then kill them both off if they don't mercifully come to their own closure.