Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before this flap, I was rather looking forward to him getting the snot kicked out of him by Kiko. Maybe just me but I get more satisfaction by seeing an opposing player humbled on the playing field.

But I'm too used to our players being humbled on the field. In any case, a little help from the BPD can't hurt.

Police going to your house with a search warrant is never a good thing. They either believe he was directly involved or covering up something.

Either way this is not good. Pats have to be asking are we going to be able to field both TE's early in the season.

As this point it looks like both maybe out for the Bills game. Hernandez will prolly be suspended either way and I doubt Gronk will be ready.

This is an interesting case indeed.

Police going to your house with a search warrant is never a good thing. They either believe he was directly involved or covering up something.

Either way this is not good. Pats have to be asking are we going to be able to field both TE's early in the season.

As this point it looks like both maybe out for the Bills game. Hernandez will prolly be suspended either way and I doubt Gronk will be ready.

This is an interesting case indeed.

Actually I'm sure the Pats are thinking about how they can release Hernandez and recoup the money they paid him.

It appears that Hernandez took pointers on what to do after a crime from Ray Lewis.

Not enough pointers. Lewis was smart enough to get rid of the incriminating evidence.

Not enough pointers. Lewis was smart enough to get rid of the incriminating evidence.

What do you call destroying his cell phone, security tapes and bringing in a team of cleaners to wipe down his house?

What do you call destroying his cell phone, security tapes and bringing in a team of cleaners to wipe down his house?

We still haven't seen the suit ray wore. Aaron still owned a phone and security system to turn in. We will see how well he wiped them.

We still haven't seen the suit ray wore. Aaron still owned a phone and security system to turn in. We will see how well he wiped them.

Yep. Although it is harder to dispose of a surveillance system.