I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

Across on my floor there were a ton of IT people, & my place outsources alot of the IT work & they contract these people in from India(don't ask me where they find them). This has been going for about 4-5 years now. Ever since they did this the bathroom have been disgusting(keep in mind at a white colar atmosphere, not some assembly line). I mean plugged up toilets, boogers on the wall, crap on the seats. One time I walked in there late in the day & there was actually crap on the floor. I mean what kind of culture do these people have? I would think common courtesy would stop them from doing stuff like this. I mean it has got to the point where I was fearful of even taking a leak at work not knowing what I was going to find. Well they moved all the IT people out 4 weeks ago & magically the bathrooms are cleaner then they ever been. So it is not just me stereotyping either. That is the good news, the bad news is we are supposed to move to their location shortly after Labor Day so I better enjoy the work bathrooms this summer I guess.LOL

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Across on my floor there were a ton of IT people, & my place outsources alot of the IT work & they contract these people in from India(don't ask me where they find them). This has been going for about 4-5 years now. Ever since they did this the bathroom have been disgusting(keep in mind at a white colar atmosphere, not some assembly line). I mean plugged up toilets, boogers on the wall, crap on the seats. One time I walked in there late in the day & there was actually crap on the floor. I mean what kind of culture do these people have? I would think common courtesy would stop them from doing stuff like this. I mean it has got to the point where I was fearful of even taking a leak at work not knowing what I was going to find. Well they moved all the IT people out 4 weeks ago & magically the bathrooms are cleaner then they ever been. So it is not just me stereotyping either. That is the good news, the bad news is we are supposed to move to their location shortly after Labor Day so I better enjoy the work bathrooms this summer I guess.LOL

I've never been to India, but at a previous job we had an office over there in Bangalore. From what people told me, it wasn't uncommon to see people urinating on piles of garbage outside our office building... :sick:

I've never been to India, but at a previous job we had an office over there in Bangalore. From what people told me, it wasn't uncommon to see people urinating on piles of garbage outside our office building... :sick:

I believe it after seeing what I have seen over the last 4 years. Simply disgusting.

So you're saying IT people have disgusting bathroom habits?

And apparently your eyes are slowly and inevitably drawn to the gap.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

I'll admit ... I was taking a leak at the urinal. The dude walks in and hits the first stall, and proceeds to piss (standing).

Going full circle - I found it odd, as I always do with the stall pissers.

At this point, I've still not looked in the mirror behind me that would give me a view through the ridiculously large crack.

Then I heard him rolling out about 10 yards of toilet paper and I'm thinking to myself, "what the fk is this cat doing?? First he does the stall piss, now he's using toilet paper???"

So, at this point, I'm at the sink, washing my hands. And I strategically positioned myself to be able to use the mirror to see what the hell was going down.

The guy was dabbing his unit dry. Mind you, I'm basically looking at him as he's facing the other direction, so I'm not seeing his junk. Just the motion of his hand obviously "addressing" that area.

So yeah ... I looked.

When I was in High School, in every boys bathroom, every crapper did not have a door.

Every year I was there. I kid you not.

Did you get in trouble for removing the doors every year?

When I was in High School, in every boys bathroom, every crapper did not have a door.

Same at our school. Doesn't matter we never used the bathrooms in school to crap. Used them pretty much just for smoking.

Hmmm, adds a layer of difficulty for some of those scoutmasters to perform a reach-around.

LoL... I don't think scoutmasters can meet the BSA's BMI requirement nowadays... They are too damn fat, let alone backpack 100 miles in 10 days... BUT then again, check out that picture, dude looks chunky!

Just back from Ireland and they have the weirdest public toilets going. Typically it's a tiled or stainless steel wall with no water - though there are exposed pipes that make you think it cycles on once in a while. No barriers - just the wall and the sluice to the drain... maybe some deodorant cakes. Wall of piss is what it really is. :wacko:

No...I was already droppin' dueces...I observed all of this from the comfort of "The Ferguson"

So Poojer had a 'pooper' problem at the time and he couldn't wait a few minutes.... Dr. Freud will see you now... and please no blankies during your session

Yeah this was the case for me in my frat house in undergrad. It was obviously an old house. Four shitters in the back of the bathroom with nothing but a urinal type divider in between. Being a gentleman, I would always go around back and make sure it was clear so my girlfriend could go. Most of the 30+ guys living in the house were not as courteous and would simply point them towards the bathroom. On most evenings you better have completed your deuces by 7 pm or so to avoid being surprised by a lovely coed.

One time we were having a party and there were so many people there that one of the guys **** in a trash can in his room to avoid even attempting to go during the chaos.

Another time I awoke early one morning and immediately had to take care of business. Figured it was early enough that everyone would still be passed out. As I was doing my thing a very attractive girl came around the corner and was treated to the sight. She apologized and left. She returned a few min later as I was washing my hands and leaving and I told her "don't worry I warmed it up for you and even left you some TP". Ahh those were the days...

I'll admit ... I was taking a leak at the urinal. The dude walks in and hits the first stall, and proceeds to piss (standing).

Going full circle - I found it odd, as I always do with the stall pissers.

At this point, I've still not looked in the mirror behind me that would give me a view through the ridiculously large crack.

Then I heard him rolling out about 10 yards of toilet paper and I'm thinking to myself, "what the fk is this cat doing?? First he does the stall piss, now he's using toilet paper???"

So, at this point, I'm at the sink, washing my hands. And I strategically positioned myself to be able to use the mirror to see what the hell was going down.

The guy was dabbing his unit dry. Mind you, I'm basically looking at him as he's facing the other direction, so I'm not seeing his junk. Just the motion of his hand obviously "addressing" that area.

So yeah ... I looked.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to high school at Williamsville East, graduating in 1979. As some of you may know, the high school was built without walls. Partitions yes but walls, not really. Big open space divided by partitions, carpeted, acoustic tile ceilings, sound deadening materials, etc.

One of the bizarre "design features" is that the restrooms did not have doors. I'm not talking the stalls, I'm talking the stalls AND the restrooms. To make matters worse, all of the restrooms were located in corners of the building next to classrooms. These were typical restrooms with tile and concrete block (read ECHOING) surfaces.

It was not in the least uncommon for people to be sitting in the classrooms and be "treated" to the sounds of someone having a less than ideal bowel movement.

I'm sure they must have changed that after I left but it's amazing to me that this ill-conceived design actually came to "fruition."

• 2 weeks later...

ok...here's a wrinkle to the already established etiquette...urinals 1 & 3 are taken, dude walks in, urinal #1 frees up but just opened up so that the auto flush hasn't even engaged...what do you do? go to open #2 or go to #1 and pee on someone elses pee, or do you hesitate the couple seconds for #1 to become a 'fresh' urinal....lets assume all crappers are occupied....i for one cringe at the thought of peeing on someones elses pee.....

ok...here's a wrinkle to the already established etiquette...urinals 1 & 3 are taken, dude walks in, urinal #1 frees up but just opened up so that the auto flush hasn't even engaged...what do you do? go to open #2 or go to #1 and pee on someone elses pee, or do you hesitate the couple seconds for #1 to become a 'fresh' urinal....lets assume all crappers are occupied....i for one cringe at the thought of peeing on someones elses pee.....

A real man doesn't have time to wait for the right urinal to open up. You go straight in to #2. Just don't do a #2 if you're using a urinal.