T Jax released

I wonder - I know this move is probably fueled most by the desire of Bills coaches to get Manuel more reps, but also, I think it speaks to their satisfaction with Tuel. I noticed on profootballtalk.com that Vontae Leach, the Ravens FB, is going to be released or traded. Hmmm... the Bills are going to use a FB, and to add that kind of blocker to help Spiller/Jackson, and to aid with QB protection - that makes sense to me, too. Now we have an open roster spot.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him head back to the Texans to again be the FB for Arian Foster

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw from the mobile app. thoughts?

It would be better news if Kolb was the one who was cut but ultimately EJ needs to be the starter right away so they can decide whether to draft another quarterback early.

If Kolb was at the top of the offseason depth chart for a team in a large market, the media would be talking about how crazy it is that the absolute laughingstock QB of the entire NFL is in line to be the starting QB for that team. And yes he is THE LAUGHINGSTOCK. Big contract, traded for a lot, couldn't even reach double digits in games played or TD passes in Arizona with Larry Fitzgerald as one of his receivers. Mark Sanchez + injury prone - big plays = Kevin Kolb. But since the Bills are considered a laughingstock themselves, it's not newsworthy. I am hoping EJ absolutely destroys him in camp and they flush that turd. :thumbsup:

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

Really upset that he never got a chance to play in a game but that could be attributed to the fact that he apparently couldn't pick up the playbook. Either way, it pretty much makes it a two man battle from here on out.

Good, now who did you say is competing against Tuel? E.J. OR Kolb?

The Jets are down about eleven quarterbacks. They'll probably sign TJ.

Heard the Jets are pursuing Adam "Pacman" Jones, and Chad "OochooCinco" Johnson!

almost forgot...T.Owens too!

Edited by tonyjustbcuz

So much for the notion that "No one loses a job in OTAs". Regardless, I'm glad they narrowed the field earlier rather than later. Just hope he doesn't go to an AFC East opponent to tap his knowledge of the playbook. The Bills made the right decision here I think.