Tim Tebow to Pats

Mango

Man you are really obsessed with bringing the dude down. Must be excruciating for you. Bottom line: he just got signed by the most successful franchise of the last 15 years, and you're still throwing darts from your mom's basement.

It's not...I'm saying it as I see it. He's a limited QB from both a physical and mental perspective IMO.

My mom's basement....That has to be original material. :rolleyes:

Go ahead and join the Boston Tebow Party. :lol: You're incessantly hilarious and pathetic with your Tebow worship.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious. Belichek will be regarded as a genius and to have done it again - getting Tebow to play H-Back and TE and no other coach would sign him. Of course, Tebow said he is only a QB...

Dead on... Reading all the press so far and that is exactly the message... go figure

This is not good. With Tebow the Pats will be unstoppable. Let us not forget that God is on Tebow's side. When the Bronco's started Tebow God rewarded them by carrying them to the playoffs. When the Jets exploited Tebow God smited them. The Pats will be rewarded for their kind gesture.

This is also troublesome because it is yet another reason not to hate the Pats and I hate reasons not to hate Pats.

TE I assume

Belicheat flipped Julien Edelman from QB in college to WR. I'm sure he's thinking he can pull the same Jedi trick with Tebow.

Yea... and the guy has won more playoff games then any QB the Bills have had the past 12 years.

Gotta be better then Brad Smith, TE / RB / RO

Yeah. he did it all by himself.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yea... and the guy has won more playoff games then any QB the Bills have had the past 12 years.

Gotta be better then Brad Smith, TE / RB / RO

Yep he won playoff games all by himself. I'm expecting Brad Smith to get cut given his relative cost in comparison with younger alternatives. FYI than is not equivalent to then

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I hope you are joking and if you're not just say you are.

Absolutely not. It's less about Tebow being any good & more about Mallett being a total slug. I'd rather have friggin' TJax than Mallett, Kolb too. A definite upgrade.

Our chances of beating the Pats have just improved! Maybe Belicheat sees Tebow as a situational replacement for Brady in the Red Zone. Lets hope the Pats go for this experiment in Week 1 at least.

Yep he won playoff games all by himself. I'm expecting Brad Smith to get cut given his relative cost in comparison with younger alternatives. FYI than is not equivalent to then

Yeah. he did it all by himself.

PTR

Try and focus, more wins at QB then any QB the Bills have had for 12 years.