Krazy for Kiko!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleasantly surprised to here Coach P say that Kiko already seems comfortable with calling plays . He sounded pretty impressed . I thought the kid was just a physical speciman with anger issues !

I watched some of his highlight videos and he always seems composed. Did not celebrate or get silly. got up and went back to huddle each time.

I like that and i did not expect it.

Mister Weo , Bradham has not been surpassed by Alonso he has been paired with him.

And i suspect that this dish will be tasteful and delight the palate.

Both kids are quick to the ball , good recognition and can really hit . If we could get two 3 down LBs from these guys above that our interior linbackers just resurrected Bills LBs from the dead. If Lawson and Dowtin can play :thumbsup: we might have something.

too early i know but...

I was pleasantly surprised to here Coach P say that Kiko already seems comfortable with calling plays . He sounded pretty impressed . I thought the kid was just a physical speciman with anger issues !

I watched some of his highlight videos and he always seems composed. Did not celebrate or get silly. got up and went back to huddle each time.

I like that and i did not expect it.

Mister Weo , Bradham has not been surpassed by Alonso he has been paired with him.

And i suspect that this dish will be tasteful and delight the palate.

Both kids are quick to the ball , good recognition and can really hit . If we could get two 3 down LBs from these guys above that our interior linbackers just resurrected Bills LBs from the dead. If Lawson and Dowtin can play :thumbsup: we might have something.

too early i know but...

this all sounds great, but i hope he does have a bit of wildman in him. i am also hoping that he can spread it out to some of his teammates as well. i would love for him to become a steve ott type of guy for this team. (yeah, i know he's young and has a checkered past, but he seems to be just what this fan base wants from a linebacker). there is no denying this defense has talent and potential, i just really hope they can go out there and have some fun and maybe unleash a bit of hell on the opposing offenses on sunday.

this all sounds great, but i hope he does have a bit of wildman in him. i am also hoping that he can spread it out to some of his teammates as well. i would love for him to become a steve ott type of guy for this team. (yeah, i know he's young and has a checkered past, but he seems to be just what this fan base wants from a linebacker). there is no denying this defense has talent and potential, i just really hope they can go out there and have some fun and maybe unleash a bit of hell on the opposing offenses on sunday.

in my world, Bradham and Alonso will be destroying any thing that attempts the middle of the field and have great angles on the outsides .

i think there is a whole woodshed of fun coming from these two

Wait....when did the NFL implement the technology with subtitles in player helmets? :rolleyes:

Dear Sir , really ? We ALL need to try to keep pace here. The Bills are up tempo these days . Just ask Nate. or watch him speak for a couple minutes. : )

I think we still should consider a rocky start with all the rooks rooking and all .

But that fellow Driesbach ... he knows his stuff . And not just him but the Other guy coaching up the linebackers who is pretty tight with Marrone i have read. Ate popcorn together at the Orangemen game or something .

the best part is da end....

How in the hell can I make my teammates better in practice?....

My all-time fav rant lol ...priceless

Cracks me up every time...AI never got it. That's why he left the game with no rings.

Dear Sir , really ? We ALL need to try to keep pace here. The Bills are up tempo these days . Just ask Nate. or watch him speak for a couple minutes. : )

I think we still should consider a rocky start with all the rooks rooking and all .

But that fellow Driesbach ... he knows his stuff . And not just him but the Other guy coaching up the linebackers who is pretty tight with Marrone i have read. Ate popcorn together at the Orangemen game or something .

My sincerest apologies...I hang my head in shame. :cry:

Bills R2 2013 draft pick Kiko Alonso has been all the rage at the OTAs and rookie mini camp sessions. He has even surpassed N. Bradham as the top ILB and has drawn comparisons to Houston Texanas LB B. Cushing by Mario Williams. i know it's early, but the first impressions on this guy have been through the roof.

Alonso has played with the 1st team for two straight weeks now and has been delegated the play-calling duties for the defense even though he's just a rookie.

Marrone and Pettine have raved about how well prepared he is for the NFL and give most of that credit to Alonso's coaches at Oregon.

He kinda reminds me of LB Shane Conlan when Conlan was a rookie LB with the Bills and had similar expectations.

I think the Bills are counting on Alonso and Bradham very heavily this year to be productive players right away at ILB. If these guys can be productive players for us from Day 1 our defense could really be something special.

Doesn't remind me of Conlan but more like Kuechely and Urlacher.

I just hope we continue to hear these things when pads go on.

We've heard this about players before. Mario Williams, Mark Anderson were going to rock the world last year. Poof. T.O. gonna rock the world. Poof. Gailey is an offensive coaching genius who can make anyone good. Poof. I'm not buying it until I see it for an entire season. I am ready to be disappointed (again). But this is the height of the Bills season, lots of wins, no losses, winning the off-season Super Bowl. Yeah, yeah, yeah... seen it all before... EJ Manuel a real "franchise quarterback" Love that term "franchise Qb". Who the heck made that up? We'll see. Bills always find a way to f it up. Injuries, consistently being out coached by the top 10 teams on both sides, turnovers, no pro bowl talent, Canadians who are psychotic drunks at the tired, old Ralph but sit on their hands in Toronto. This franchise is messed up. World's gonna change when Ralph passes.... big dark cloud hanging overhead people.

He's got a lot of bounce to him. Shows high energy all the time on the field. Could become more popular than Darryl Talley... could.

Oh, and 8&8F STFU with your death wishes for Ralph. It's nauseating.

We've heard this about players before. Mario Williams, Mark Anderson were going to rock the world last year. Poof. T.O. gonna rock the world. Poof. Gailey is an offensive coaching genius who can make anyone good. Poof. I'm not buying it until I see it for an entire season. I am ready to be disappointed (again). But this is the height of the Bills season, lots of wins, no losses, winning the off-season Super Bowl. Yeah, yeah, yeah... seen it all before... EJ Manuel a real "franchise quarterback" Love that term "franchise Qb". Who the heck made that up? We'll see. Bills always find a way to f it up. Injuries, consistently being out coached by the top 10 teams on both sides, turnovers, no pro bowl talent, Canadians who are psychotic drunks at the tired, old Ralph but sit on their hands in Toronto. This franchise is messed up. World's gonna change when Ralph passes.... big dark cloud hanging overhead people.

wow

Of course it's early...and we were saying similar things about Tank Carder last year. But I do think it's worth noting that even then, no one was thinking that Carder would be a Week 1 starter.

With Kiko, the man is already being placed to start at the Mike. He's the playcaller for the front 7, and considering that the coaching staff seems to be in no rush to push EJ or Woods into the lineup, he's looking like a promising candidate.