Want to buy Doug Marrone's old house in Syracuse?

It's assessed at only $650K this year (gonna be tough to mortgage that one). He's already dropped it 200k after only 6 weeks on the market.

If he can find an SU fan willing to lay out more than twice as much as other homes on the street are valued at, he's all set....

"Salt water pool" Wow. no. no. no. It's just a pool.

No, this is actually worth mentioning. Low/no maintenance so it much more affordable. Now, if someone could afford a $1.2 MM home, they likely won't worry about pool maintenance costs.... but still.

Nice house, but definitely not my style. And the wallpaper choice in the entry way is questionable at best. But hey, I ain't the coach of the Buffalo Bills. And like someone else said, salt water pools are WAY less maintenance than normal pools.

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

C00L basketball court and swimming pool. Like the kitchen and fireplaces, too. Not too keen on the wallpaper or wall paint choices, though. I will give Marrone the benefit of the doubt and guess that his wife chose that.

Edited by distortions

Pretty wild that he paid only $450,000 for it in 2009. I'm guessing that the real estate agent bumped it so high figuring a SU football junkie would pay a premium to live in the former coaches house, no?

Maybe the listing agent is one of those people that think hiring Marrone is gonna boost Bills season tickets sales?

According to Zillow, the property taxes are $24,597 based on the assessed value of $650,000.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6100-Waitsfield-Dr-S-Jamesville-NY-13078/31726890_zpid/

If this place sells for over a million, that assessment could go up.

As it is, the taxes alone are over $2000 a month.

So with a rough mortgage calculation of $5338 a month, that is a lot of money for Syracuse. I'm thinking there won't be much of a market for that house.

Horrible attached garage. They were going for the classic center entrance colonial look but true houses of that style had detached garages/carriage houses…. not hideous attached garages that upstage the entire house.

I guess Marrone has a couple of kids at least.

Maybe the listing agent is one of those people that think hiring Marrone is gonna boost Bills season tickets sales?

According to Zillow, the property taxes are $24,597 based on the assessed value of $650,000.

http://www.zillow.co.../31726890_zpid/

If this place sells for over a million, that assessment could go up.

As it is, the taxes alone are over $2000 a month.

So with a rough mortgage calculation of $5338 a month, that is a lot of money for Syracuse. I'm thinking there won't be much of a market for that house.

Horrible attached garage. They were going for the classic center entrance colonial look but true houses of that style had detached garages/carriage houses…. not hideous attached garages that upstage the entire house.

I guess Marrone has a couple of kids at least.

Yep, should be detached with a guest house on the 2nd floor.

salt water pool?! NO THANK YOU! Why in the world would anyone want swim in that nasty stuff.

Actually it's much nicer than swimming in a traditional pool. Much less chlorine, no odd chemical smell. Plus they're easier to maintain and better for the environment. But anyways...