Las Vegas has the Bills 3-13

Found this article, thought some of you would like to offer an opinion on it. The complete schedule and odds are with the link.

"We’re 17 weeks away from the kickoff of the NFL regular season, but the games have already begun in Las Vegas."

"The Patriots are not an underdog in any game, but three of their games opened pick 'em."

http://linemakers.sp...ts-books-cantor

Las Vegas odds are giving the Buffalo Bills 3 wins this year, and a pickem against the Dolphins... :doh:

Week one, -7 New England at Buffalo

Week two,- 1 Carolina at Buffalo

Week three, Buffalo at NY Jets -3.5

Week four, -4 Baltimore at Buffalo

Week five, Buffalo at Cleveland -1.5

Week six, -2.5 Cincinnati at Buffalo

Week seven, Buffalo at Miami -4

Week eight, Buffalo at New Orleans -6.5

Week nine, Kansas at Buffalo -1.5

Week ten, Buffalo at Pittsburgh -7

Week eleven, New York Jets at Buffalo -1.5

Week twelve, bye week

Week thirteen, -3 Atlanta vs Buffalo in Toronto

Week fourteen, Buffalo at Tampa Bay -3

Week fifteen, -1 Buffalo at Jacksonville

Week sixteen, Miami at Buffalo pickem

Week seventeen, Buffalo at New England

Wins, KC, Jets,Jags and maybe Fins. Although, I don't see the Chiefs as a pushover anymore, not with Andy Reid as HC

Obviously these odds change as teams win or lose throughout the season.

Edited by FeartheLosing

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vegas will set the Bills over/under on total wins in the regular season at 5 or 5 and a half. If its set at 5 the over bet will be -125. If its set at 5.5 the under will be set at -130. Personally I think its a good year to bet with the Bills. Expectations are down. National media hype is down. I think the coaching changes and culture change at 1 Bills Drive will account for at least 1-2 additional wins this season. I expect this to be a team that looks better in quarters 3 and 4 than they did in the 1st half, which is the exact opposite of what they were under Gailey. Still not a playoff team, but a 6-8 win team depending on how the ball bounces. Either way they will be a very solid bet for the over on season wins this year. Take that one to the bank.

I think Vegas will set the Bills over/under on total wins in the regular season at 5 or 5 and a half. If its set at 5 the over bet will be -125. If its set at 5.5 the under will be set at -130. Personally I think its a good year to bet with the Bills. Expectations are down. National media hype is down. I think the coaching changes and culture change at 1 Bills Drive will account for at least 1-2 additional wins this season. I expect this to be a team that looks better in quarters 3 and 4 than they did in the 1st half, which is the exact opposite of what they were under Gailey. Still not a playoff team, but a 6-8 win team depending on how the ball bounces. Either way they will be a very solid bet for the over on season wins this year. Take that one to the bank.

We can only hope this coaching staff lives up to expectations this season.

The world thought Dave Wannstedt would bring respectability to a bad defense under George Edwards, he didn't. In fact, he was far worse then Edwards was while trying to implement a 3-4 with mostly 4-3 players. Wannstedt was the biggest mistake Chan Gailey made. If Gailey finds a better DC he might still be with Buffalo.

Gailey built his offense on a backup QB, and never saw past Fitz at all. The current QB's on the roster are way better then Fitz, or should be. Fitz 23-41-1 career, 0-3 at St Louis, 4-7 at Cincy, 19-31 in Buffalo. Kolb 9-12 career, 3-4 at Philly. 6-8 at Arizona. Jackson 17-17, career. 10-10 at Minn, 7-7 at Sea. However Tavaris Jackson played his worst when the game was on the line, and that was a big reason the Seahawks traded him away.

So, even if EJ starts, I expect this season to be filled with growing pains ...in every area.

Edited by FeartheLosing

we should still draft Manziel if possible.

They liked Manuel and that is why they picked him over chancing it in the courts with Manziel. I think they are sold on Manuel and one year down the road they will stick with him.

Also, just for the naysayers, the opening line for the Bills in Vegas in terms of the over/under was 6 games. Post draft, it's 7.5. That is a boatload of movement. Not saying it's warranted and certainly the games need to be played before we know anything, but that tells you where the money is going.