Fred Davis is kicking himself post draft

But those pale in comparison to the people who refer to Buffalo's football team as the "Bill's".

Da Bill's.....

And who could overlook '' core'' instead of corps?

So many malaprops on TSW, it's funny

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has RG3 throwing him the ball and will most likely play in the playoffs next year. Why would he have any regrets with going back to the Skins? Buffalo will probably miss out on the playoffs again this year and still have a big question mark at the QB position.

pump the brakes...skins were a 9-7 team the leaked into the playoffs. RG III coming off major- major surgery AND even when healthy last year was under the 225 yard passing obstacle 10 times. Fred's not playing on a great team or for some high flying air attack. As far as Buffalo your right we still have a huge question at QB - but so does Washington both as an injury and I'm not one to label guys as hall of famers after 14-15-16 games

pump the brakes...skins were a 9-7 team the leaked into the playoffs. RG III coming off major- major surgery AND even when healthy last year was under the 225 yard passing obstacle 10 times. Fred's not playing on a great team or for some high flying air attack. As far as Buffalo your right we still have a huge question at QB - but so does Washington both as an injury and I'm not one to label guys as hall of famers after 14-15-16 games

10-6 division champs, winning their all of their last 7 games despite being injury riddled all season? They looked really good and barring the RG3 injury were poised to beat Seattle. No doubt they are the projected division champion next year too. I can see some regression, but I think they are a good team.

Great quote from Davis. I can see where you got the notion he's kicking himself.

Apparently Davis has backtracked from his original remarks. So predictable.

His agent has released the following statement:

I thought the idea was that "Buffalo Bill's Football Team" meant that the team belonged to Buffalo Bill? If not, then who the hell is that old geezer in the owner's box?

I can see the guy but I can't remember his name either. He drives a Taurus…. has a reputation for being cheap….

He has RG3 throwing him the ball and will most likely play in the playoffs next year. Why would he have any regrets with going back to the Skins? Buffalo will probably miss out on the playoffs again this year and still have a big question mark at the QB position.

RG3 makes me think that Fred Davis doesn't feel too bad about not having EJ or Kolb throwing to him.

Da Bill's.....

And who could overlook '' core'' instead of corps?

So many malaprops on TSW, it's funny

I guess yule have to get over Andy's abs. They cut him.

RG3 makes me think that Fred Davis doesn't feel too bad about not having EJ or Kolb throwing to him.

Mind control is dangerous. You should start wearing a tinfoil hat so that RG3 can't put anymore thoughts in your head.

The one on TSW that jumps out at me is "reigns" instead of "reins" when writing something like "The Bills are handing the reigns to EJ." As he was drafted to be a QB and not a king, it would be nice to see "reins" used.

At least it is just a miss use of a synonym. How about a word that does not exist, "prolly" instead of "probably" is the one that kills me. That being said this is not an English class.

At least it is just a miss use of a synonym. How about a word that does not exist, "prolly" instead of "probably" is the one that kills me. That being said this is not an English class.

I think you mean homonym and not synonym.

I think you mean homonym and not synonym.

Also it's not miss use (unless you're talking about a person).

It's misuse.

:nana:

Prolly also annoys the !@#$ out of me.

At very least why wouldn't you spell it "probly?"

For all "intensive purposes," yes.

BTW, Davis is still in damage control mode. This morning on Redskins Live! he said the following:

Strong words. Irregardless, his actions speak more louder then his words do anyhow. Yesterday he was mowing his lawn while we we're discussing his resigning with the Skin's, and he was seen too slowly shake his head won time while wiping his brow with his arm. Total regret.

Edited by transient

Prolly will prolly be an official word in a few years. I don't mind stuff like that nearly as much. There seems to be a logic and a reason for it. You pretty much know what it means even if you don't know what it means. It only sounds stupid verbally because you're not used to hearing it.