4th round options (merged threads)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There should still be some surprisingly good QB prospects in the 4th and 5th rounds. Should the Bills come back and take a Kirk Cousins-like pick in order to develop an insurance policy as well as some genuine competition at QB?

Kolb is that competition. it was a mid-tier signing and they have plans for him. i think its different from Washington cuz they were done with Rex Grossman by that draft.. we just signed Kolb, so i think the competition is between him and Manual and lesser extent T-Jax..

If the board shows bpa is a QB then hell yes you do it! Would prefer to get some secondary help, maybe another pass rusher and TE/Big receiver but only if that's how the board falls...No need to pick a player just to fill a need at this point. We filled a lot of needs with what i'm assuming was also BPA according to our board...lets keep it up. Go BILLS!

Yes to Nassib because he knows the system and staff. Would be an excellent backup, and maybe starter should Manuel be a bust. Would provide for easier transition in case of injury. Cut Tavaris.

Yes to Nassib because he knows the system and staff. Would be an excellent backup, and maybe starter should Manuel be a bust. Would provide for easier transition in case of injury. Cut Tavaris.

I really wouldnt mind that, although it would somewhat go against the open competition for every position mantra they have been espousing. The only way it would work, IMO, is to tell Nassib and EJ this is EJs team, and we're going to bring you along as a back-up.

I'd love some Barkley if he's still there in the 4th....we havent had a legit QB in over a decade and there is no guarantee EJ doesn't become a bust (not saying i think he will be, just saying the draft in general is a crapshoot).

I always like this idea and then the reality thwaps me in the face. You can't evaluate that many QBs and you're hoping that some team will want him. We can use cousins as an example, he had a brief, good showing and his trade value still likely isn't equal to where he was drafted. It's a tall order to say that a guy who would be a backup can show enough to net you a better pick than what you use before his rookie contract is up.