Rd 2, Pick #46: LB Kiko Alonso - Oregon

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, he sounds like a complete freaking moron in that video. I feel bad for the interviewer. Can you imagine him in an interview for a regular job? I guess that's part of the reason he wasn't looked at as a first round prospect despite being a wrecking ball.

That said, I love the pick and I'm excited for what he can do on the field.

Wow, he sounds like a complete freaking moron in that video. I feel bad for the interviewer.

Not sure what he was in trouble for. If I'm a betting man, I say it wasn't for splitting atoms in his spare time.

He looks like helluva player though. Lets hope he's a good one for us.

Not sure what he was in trouble for. If I'm a betting man, I say it wasn't for splitting atoms in his spare time.

He looks like helluva player though. Lets hope he's a good one for us.

First was DUI. Second was got too drunk at a party, went outside to pee, went back inside to pass out but ended up going into the neighbors house and passing out on the couch = B&E reduced down to mischief charges. COLLEGE!

First was DUI. Second was got too drunk at a party, went outside to pee, went back inside to pass out but ended up going into the neighbors house and passing out on the couch = B&E reduced down to mischief charges. COLLEGE!

He drank a bunch of tequila. The neighbor called 911 because he didn't know what to do. Then after they arrested him and brought him in, Kiko kept on having to ask the cops, "What did I do?" because he blacked out. They told him and he was just, like, "Oh, okay." :lol:

Sounds like college.

Great Speeches:

4. Kiko - I don't feel pressure

I'll let this kid's play speak for himself...since I never want to listen to him ever again. This clip, coupled with his interview after he was picked, are cringe-worthy [flame away]

He drank a bunch of tequila. The neighbor called 911 because he didn't know what to do. Then after they arrested him and brought him in, Kiko kept on having to ask the cops, "What did I do?" because he blacked out. They told him and he was just, like, "Oh, okay." :lol:

Sounds like college.

That's why his teammates nicknamed him "Goldilocks"!

Goldilocks :lol:

Scrap 'Kiko'. Goldilocks it is! I can see the Ralph banners now: 'For Goldilocks, sacking Brady is "Just Right!"

"Attempting to re-enter a house party, the inebriated defender had mistakenly broken into a neighbor's residence and passed out on a couch, prompting a 911 call. The tequila-fueled episode led to a great deal of ridicule for Alonso, who was dubbed "Goldilocks" by one of his coaches. ("I deserved it," he says now.)"

Sounds like college.

The 2nd episode is pretty funny. He seems like a good guy, and will be a stud. Can't wait to see him destroy the Pats TE's!!

The DUI is not funny as it can kill people. However, it looks like he learned from that.

Scrap 'Kiko'. Goldilocks it is! I can see the Ralph banners now: 'For Goldilocks, sacking Brady is "Just Right!"

"Attempting to re-enter a house party, the inebriated defender had mistakenly broken into a neighbor's residence and passed out on a couch, prompting a 911 call. The tequila-fueled episode led to a great deal of ridicule for Alonso, who was dubbed "Goldilocks" by one of his coaches. ("I deserved it," he says now.)"

LOVE the banner idea.

Posted this link in the Rogers thread: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000165565/article/draft-fallout-buffalo-bills

One of the takeaways:

Remember when Buffalo's defense was gashed for 558 rushing yards over back-to-back games against the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers last season? That won't happen again with second-round downhill linebacker Kiko Alonso joining promising 2012 fourth-rounder Nigel Bradham in Mike Pettine's hybrid scheme.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz