2 Picks in the second

NoSaint

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I want to as you can see...however, if we dont sign Dansby I feel Minter or Teo (I like them both at 41) would be hard to pass up, especially with Pettine at the helm. And if we got a TE next and Dobson in the 3rd I would still be very happy.

But I agree, I REALLY want a TE and WR out of our next 3 picks. In actuality signing Dansby would allow us to not go LB and go after a guy like Honey Badger and a WR and TE still.

I really hope Bills have plans to sign Dansby

I wonder if its possible that the Bills and Dansby have a "handshake" deal in place and didn't want to tip their hand on the eve of the draft. Irregardless..lol..I'd be thrilled to see us get Woods AND Minter.

I wonder if its possible that the Bills and Dansby have a "handshake" deal in place and didn't want to tip their hand on the eve of the draft. Irregardless..lol..I'd be thrilled to see us get Woods AND Minter.

Irrespective or Regardless...Okay...but Irregardless? Stop making up words. :lol:

all the above and irregardless of Ertz being a luxury i think he is really going to do well.

I suspect fully that we are giving our E J ( !!) some decent bodies to pass to tonight.

Minter is my guy.

damn this is fun

There is definitely something to Nix's affinity for players from the south with all of the selections in the 1st three rounds of his drafts being from southern schools. Therefore, it would be surprising to see the selection of Woods, Ertz or Te'o.

I like Ertz at Te, Minter at LB and K Allen at WR. Get one or 2 of those and They have 3 solid picks. Listen for trade offers to move back and get more picks (last time for this draft). Undrafted FA can produce 2 or 3 guys who can help the team, specially on punt and kick teams.

In regards to those people suggesting we take another QB if Barkley or Nassib falls to, say, the 3rd: I wonder, though, if taking another Qb with a similar grade would only work against Manuel's development? I could see it potentially having a negative effect on him, if he were to struggle at first picking up the offense, and the other didn't? I'd bet it's because of that - and not overspending picks on one position - that we do not take another QB like Washington did. The difference between their situation and ours - Griffin III was not going to be surplanted on that roster, no matter what. EJ, as good as he is, did not have that type of separation, ranking-wise.

I agree. If not done right, it could impair Manuel's development. But, this could have been said that Flynn was going to inhibit Wilson's development too and we know how that worked out. I'm not saying draft Barkley or Geno, but a raw project with much upside. Bray fits this category. And we know the Bills did their homework on Bray and then some. Worse case scenario is he starts 1-2 games and we flip him for a 1st or 2nd later.

I agree. If not done right, it could impair Manuel's development. But, this could have been said that Flynn was going to inhibit Wilson's development too and we know how that worked out. I'm not saying draft Barkley or Geno, but a raw project with much upside. Bray fits this category. And we know the Bills did their homework on Bray and then some. Worse case scenario is he starts 1-2 games and we flip him for a 1st or 2nd later.

well, thats not really worst case scenario at all... in fact, thats essentially best case scenario with two rookie qbs looking good so you can trade one for a premium pick.

plus, we just signed two vet qbs in the last few weeks.

I'd be pretty psyched with 2 of the following:

WR: Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Quinton Patton

TE: Gain Escobar, Zach Ertz, Vance McDonald (better in round 3)

OL: Terron Armstead (OT), Larry Warford (OG), Manelik Watson (OT)

DE: Tank Carradine, Margus Hunt

LB: Manti Te'o, Kevin Minter, Arthur Brown, Corey Lemonier

DB: Jamar Taylor, Jonathan Banks (CB)