TJ: "Be like Mike Wallace"

But guess what...The same guy that wasted Larry Fitzgerald last year, is projected to be the guy throwing the ball to TJ this year...

Yikes

A glimmer of hope: Fitzgerald had 9, 8 and 8 catches in the three games before Kolb was injured against the Bills. Kolb did not return after that and Fitzgerald struggled.

He has the speed, that's not the problem...He needs to learn how to deal with contact with defenders, which was one of his biggest problems IMO last year, only eclipsed by his obviously terrible hands. I just believe those are things that come naturally to a player, and can't simply be taught.

He also ran poor routes, but I believe that is something that CAN be learned. The inability to deal with physical contact and his poor hands will concern me to say the least until I see proof that he can actually improve in those areas though.

Absolutely agree with this ^

But guess what...The same guy that wasted Larry Fitzgerald last year, is projected to be the guy throwing the ball to TJ this year...

Yikes

I bet that 1/2 his drops occured in the last game against the Jets. How many drops did he have in the first 15 games ?

i listened to TJ graham on John Murphy's show today...........heard the Mike Wallace part and also heard the part about the eye procedure he had done that was causing him to drop balls last year......the kid is on it (says he runs sub 4.4 now)......been training with his father the track coach at NCState....I'm not worried about TJ Graham at all.....he should grind out a decent 5 years or so for us starting next year **if we get a qb

lets get one more recieving threat and get this show started!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Yeah, I really enjoyed that interview. It got me psyched about TJ Graham! He is smart - and smart about the technical aspects of running. He will be the fastest guy on the field in a LOT of games. That really excites me - especially when I think about adding someone like Tavon Austin, or Hunter (from Tennessee), both of which run 4.4 or better. I just keep envisioning an offense with so much speed - added to a fast tempo! - and I could see (and HOPE) Buffalo coming out of nowhere with a lightning quick, high powered offense reminiscent of the Rams with Warner; no one saw them coming.

Think about it - we have T.J. Graham, who runs a fast 4.4, Marcus Easley who, I believe, ran under 4.4 at the combine, Spiller - who we all know is like greased lightning, Dickerson, a sort of H-back / Tight End who runs a 4.4 - That's a lot of speed! Add in another good WR like Hunter or Austin and THERE WOULD BE NO WAY WE COULDN'T FIND MISMATCHES! Our problem before was not having a QB with the arm to maximize that speed.

yes sir! the interview had the same effect on me...........TJ Graham is a sharp young man.........working hard, going to school not popping bottles and being the club guy like so many other young NFLers.

I am intrigued by what he will bring next year without babyarm anchoring this team down.

Really? This is the first time I've ever seen anyone make this mistake.

He couldn't actually have 4832 peeves could he ?

TJ is going to get his s+++ together this year.

add austin and we will be so fast on offense sound barriers windows will break.

Imagine a just throw it deep offense for the Bills. No really. crazy. i know.

yes sir! the interview had the same effect on me...........TJ Graham is a sharp young man.........working hard, going to school not popping bottles and being the club guy like so many other young NFLers.

I am intrigued by what he will bring next year without babyarm anchoring this team down.

yep +1

Yeah, I really enjoyed that interview. It got me psyched about TJ Graham! He is smart - and smart about the technical aspects of running. He will be the fastest guy on the field in a LOT of games. That really excites me - especially when I think about adding someone like Tavon Austin, or Hunter (from Tennessee), both of which run 4.4 or better. I just keep envisioning an offense with so much speed - added to a fast tempo! - and I could see (and HOPE) Buffalo coming out of nowhere with a lightning quick, high powered offense reminiscent of the Rams with Warner; no one saw them coming.

Think about it - we have T.J. Graham, who runs a fast 4.4, Marcus Easley who, I believe, ran under 4.4 at the combine, Spiller - who we all know is like greased lightning, Dickerson, a sort of H-back / Tight End who runs a 4.4 - That's a lot of speed! Add in another good WR like Hunter or Austin and THERE WOULD BE NO WAY WE COULDN'T FIND MISMATCHES! Our problem before was not having a QB with the arm to maximize that speed.

Yep

He has the speed, that's not the problem...He needs to learn how to deal with contact with defenders, which was one of his biggest problems IMO last year, only eclipsed by his obviously terrible hands. I just believe those are things that come naturally to a player, and can't simply be taught.

He also ran poor routes, but I believe that is something that CAN be learned. The inability to deal with physical contact and his poor hands will concern me to say the least until I see proof that he can actually improve in those areas though.

Absolutely agree with this ^

Yikes

Wow, you mean the Bills signed Skelton too?

Sure and Bradham is now starting LB. Everything posted on the Bills site has one goal, sail you tickets.

Not a fan of Nigel.

Maybe i should introduce you to him.

Hello Off your rocker, this is Nigel. say Hel.. BAMMMM..llo, Nigel..

well i see you have met.

Just a little side note while all the draft talk is making everyone crazy and excited and irritable...

I like that Whaley did that. I don't think TJ will ever be confused with Wallace but it's good to see the front office trying to get these guys to do whatever they can to get better. TJ struggled last year. We need to see some substantial improvement.

Why do you believe that? He's only played a year of ball. And for all his struggles he did get open a lot. QB couldn't get him the rock.

You mean except for not getting the playbook right and dropping numerous easy passes right in his hands and not knowing where the first down marker was?

I think TJ had a crappy year overall, even though he showed a knack for getting open and getting deep which cannot be underestimated. He could have a very decent year if we get a TE or another solid WR. I like what I am seeing and reading.

He had a bad game against Seattle, but I don't recall him dropping a lot of balls outside that game. He dropped 7 same as Stevie according to this:http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=232

And they drafted him to get deep.

Edited by purple haze

He had a bad game against Seattle, but I don't recall him dropping a lot of balls outside that game. He dropped 7 same as Stevie according to this:http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=232

And they drafted him to get deep.

He didnt get near the same amount of targets though

Just a little side note while all the draft talk is making everyone crazy and excited and irritable...

I like that Whaley did that. I don't think TJ will ever be confused with Wallace but it's good to see the front office trying to get these guys to do whatever they can to get better. TJ struggled last year. We need to see some substantial improvement.

But Wallace had Big Ben throwing the rock....TJ had Fitzpatrick throwing stones at his feet except for that one time against the Patriots.

You Jezebels would have run Eric Moulds out of town after his first two years here.

Seriously. He had 279 yards on 20 catches his rookie year, and 294 yards on 29 catches his second year.

Then, he exploded.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your Pop-Tart is ready kids.

Edited by Nanker

You Jezebels would have run Eric Moulds out of town after his first two years here.

Seriously. He had 279 yards on 20 catches his rookie year, and 294 yards on 29 catches his second year.

Then, he exploded.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your Pop-Tart is ready kids.

The same people lived with Roscoe Parrish for 'what' like six or seven seasons and never saw him blossom into a true outstanding receiver for this team. He was always the 3rd best WR on this team.