Tweets from Bills practice = AWESOME!

Great. We look awesome in practice. Doesn't mean anything if we can't transition that onto Sundays. I won't get excited about anything til I see something on Week 1.

I remember a lot of fools here were giddy during OTAs and minicamp, then we got CRUSHED by Sanchez and the Jets. We made Sanchez look like Drew Brees out there. All this excitement doesn't mean squat until they produce in reg. season.

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!

601473538932_jw8oBI9j_l.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the first time the Bills have begun practicing for the 2013 season.

Either you are just a negative person or can not find a little joy in this fact.

I for one will hope for the best. At least there is the possibilty of something changing for the good with a new coach.

If the Bills stink again, so what. I am not a child who gets his hopes up and then crashes back to earth when those hopes are crushed.

i am a grown up who uses the Bills for entertainment. When they lose or something bad happens it upsets me on a small scale for a small amount of time. I do not allow it to ruin my life for long periods of time.

Anyways thanks for the posting.

i will admit i am more optimistic about Bradham's potential than TJax. i think with TJax you kind of know what he is at this point.

Bradham has the potential to blossom into a force if he and the coaches can hone his skills and talent.

Because you guys give me a reason to...

You must be a real pleasant guy. Hey doc, don't get excited or have any hope with that surgery, you know the girl is dead already. Hey kid, you've failed the last four tests, you have no hope to get better until you actually ace one.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1h

#Bills coach Doug Marrone (wearing a backwards visor) playing center for some QB drills. Welcome to mini camp.

#Bills Off. Coordinator Nate Hackett hasn't stopped smiling. One of the youngest OC's in the NFL (33) & his enthusiasm is infectious.

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham is flying. Quick change of direction & tremendous acceleration. Ball skills still need work but wow, he looks good.

#Bills Tarvaris Jackson w/ laser to Brad Smith across middle. Splits two defenders for TD. I know it's mini camp but that one had mustard.

Thanks. Positive comments more than welcome here. I could read those all day !!

jb

It's really stunning to me that rather than be hopeful, people just revel in being !@#$ing miserable. I've been a Bills fan longer than most of the posters here have been alive yet every year, I try to be hopeful at the start of a new season. How ****ty is your life if you can't find anything positive?

Yes, it's meaningless. Yes it doesn't matter till we win some games but can't we just take a little !@#$ing joy in some positive news?

Mike Schopp and Jerry Sullivan earn a nice living that way.

PTR

Mike Schopp and Jerry Sullivan earn a nice living that way.

PTR

True. But that is their job. Not necessarily just to B word, but to be provocative and get readers and listeners emotional, engaged, and wanting to listen, read and respond, either positive or negative. It's understandable why they do it, and their bosses want them to. It's not understandable, to me at least, why someone would come here just to B word all the time unless they just liked being an ass or were just bitter bastards.

True. But that is their job. Not necessarily just to B word, but to be provocative and get readers and listeners emotional, engaged, and wanting to listen, read and respond, either positive or negative. It's understandable why they do it, and their bosses want them to. It's not understandable, to me at least, why someone would come here just to B word all the time unless they just liked being an ass or were just bitter bastards.

Maybe he is just an Inglorious Basterd....

While i agree with the fact that we shouldn't get to much hype going before seeing the results in the season. I am completely happy knowing that whoever is QB can at least throw over 10 yds, and the D will at least blitz. Lets put it this way. We can't be much worse than last year.

Let the dreamers dream, and the haters hate. Lets just pray for trading down in the draft out of the 8th spot.

You must be a real pleasant guy. Hey doc, don't get excited or have any hope with that surgery, you know the girl is dead already. Hey kid, you've failed the last four tests, you have no hope to get better until you actually ace one.

There's a pretty big gap here. All we heard today is that Jackson can throw hard (known), marrone wants to relate to his players (not surprising) and bradhams quick (known)....

It's nice to hear positive but a guy saying essentially "so what" really isnt that far out there in his opinion

If nothing means squat until the regular season, why are you here until the regular season, except to B word?

I think everyone knows it means nothing. That doesn't mean it is not new information to spark discussion on a message board in the off season.

Haha, well done. Love it.

If nothing means squat until the regular season, why are you here until the regular season, except to B word?

I think everyone knows it means nothing. That doesn't mean it is not new information to spark discussion on a message board in the off season.

Come on Kelly. Who needs new discussion material when we're just mere seconds away from another newbie poster's mock draft that has us trading back and picking up two 1st Rd picks where BOTH Geno Smith AND Cordelle Patterson fall to us at 24th and 26th overall? :)

Thank Christ somebody had the bravery to post this.

bravery ? seriously.... it takes bravery to be an over zealous negative person in the offseason. No it just takes a miserable person who can not allow a positive vibe.

No wonder Buffalo gets such a bad reputation.. it is chocked full of "brave" people always coming up with a negative

Edited by shibuya