Kitchen utensils kill people

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't want a ban on utensils,

Just a background check and a registration base.............

Don't forget a 7 day waiting period before taking possession of a loaded fork.

We have the bombing with a pressure cooker in Boston and a guy stabbing a bunch of people with a knife.

Do we now need to have a ban on kitchen utensils? Can we now stop the anti gun sentiment?

Seriously I have a bad feeling that the bombing could have been done by some sick f@#c who wanted to demonstrate this theory.

Flawless logic. Good point. Checkmate gun reform.

Guns don't kill people, terrible topics do.

And, guns don't kill terrible gun-control laws, agendas, and politicians....bad arguments do. :lol: Especially, tired, old, poorly considered, fact-free arguments.

If same the SameOldBills wants to use the SameOldArguments, then why be surprised when they FAIL? Or, why be annoyed when the SameOldBadLogic can be so easily applied to pressure cookers and exacto knives, and therefore exposed as buffonery?

SameOld: if your argument had merit, then it wouldn't be so easily defeated by a moron running around with an exacto knife. Just think about that for a second. No. Really. Think. We can ridicule your argument, easily, due to the actions of a single moron. That says a lot about your argument, doesn't it?

Seriously I have a bad feeling that the bombing could have been done by some sick f@#c who wanted to demonstrate this theory.

This is the worst case, since, as I have stated above, the argument he would be demonstrating against, isn't worth his/her/their despicable example.

It was already easily defeated by a guy running around with a knife.

I am not being flippant nor do I want to seem insensitive, but I cannot help think that 2 terrorists, killing 4 people ( at this point) will create more investigation and new laws in congress than the killing of 26 - 5 and 6 year olds (and teachers)...just one of a string of terrible tragedies.... Easy to blame a foreigner, not so easy to blame ourselves. I may be a Canadian but we have the same political issues with the border and guns registry. Cannot wait to here Boehner, etc hitting the stump on this one. They will listen to all the recommendations from police and federal agencies and react...they ignore them when the Gun lobby speaks....Just a thought at this terrible time, sorry if I insulted anyone over the timing of this opinion. My prayers are with those in Boston and the families who have lost loved ones.

I am not being flippant nor do I want to seem insensitive, but I cannot help think that 2 terrorists, killing 4 people ( at this point) will create more investigation and new laws in congress than the killing of 26 - 5 and 6 year olds (and teachers)...just one of a string of terrible tragedies.... Easy to blame a foreigner, not so easy to blame ourselves. I may be a Canadian but we have the same political issues with the border and guns registry. Cannot wait to here Boehner, etc hitting the stump on this one. They will listen to all the recommendations from police and federal agencies and react...they ignore them when the Gun lobby speaks....Just a thought at this terrible time, sorry if I insulted anyone over the timing of this opinion. My prayers are with those in Boston and the families who have lost loved ones.

No should be "insulted" by you offering your honest opinion.

I do disagree with most of your post however. It's pretty simplistic .

There will not be "more action taken" because its "foreigners" and no "Gun Lobby",

those statements show more about your biases than American policies.

You probably should have posted in a different thread too, this one was more of a joke thread................