Explosions at the boston marathon

I think all of this we have-to-know-immediately stuff is insane. Let the authorities do their work and get it right. The only thing I need and want to know is, have we decided which dictator to blame for it that we're going to go in and overthrow yet. We don't need to know who did it for that.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if it was some kind of inside job, someone with knowledge of the security measures and how to undermine them. Ex-cop with an agenda to show up police department? Something odd here

That's what you said after 9/11 so I'm guessing that you've confused TNT with CNN again and are actually watching the movie Speed rather than the news.

Who %#@$ing did this? With all the surveillance these days, cell phone cameras, security for the event, tips, opportunity, motive etc etc ... You'd think finding the perpetrator(s) would be a lot easier. Right now seems they have nothing. The bombs were placed in pressure cookers and left in black back packs , how can someone get away with that?

They can get away with it very easily. Do you ever pay attention to your surroundings? Doing something like this in a public space is unbelievably easy.

I did? Can you show that to me? Sorry I have no recollection of ever having said or implied that

You probably don't remember it because microwaves from all those damn cell towers have compromised the integrity of your foil hat and scrambled your brain waves. That and chemtrails.

They can get away with it very easily. Do you ever pay attention to your surroundings? Doing something like this in a public space is unbelievably easy.

Not to mention that many people who were in the area at the time, myself included, were extremely inebriated.

You probably don't remember it because microwaves from all those damn cell towers have compromised the integrity of your foil hat and scrambled your brain waves. That and chemtrails.

Chemtrails. My favorite. Between that, fluoride, and HAARP, I'm surprised we're not all MKULTRA drones at this point...

...or...maybe we...ARE! :huh:

Chemtrails. My favorite. Between that, fluoride, and HAARP, I'm surprised we're not all MKULTRA drones at this point...

...or...maybe we...ARE! :huh:

The scenario that took place in Boston yesterday is straight from Operation Northwoods. We attack Cuba tomorrow. Mark my words.

Not to mention that many people who were in the area at the time, myself included, were extremely inebriated.

I'm not questioning perpetrating it. I get that. It's how lacking the authorities seem to be afterwards that I am questioning.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I'm not questioning perpetrating it. I get that. It's how lacking the authorities seem to be afterwards that I am questioning.

Are you basing that on your close working relationship with them and your intimate knowledge of the investigation?

Seriously, man...do yourself a favor and shut up.

Wow! For all you know there could be half a dozen suspects.

BTW it took them two years to arrest the Atlanta Olympic bomber.

Actually, it took two years to identify the Olympic bomber and nearly seven to make the arrest......just as a friendly reinforcement to your point that this may take a while to figure out........

Actually, it took two years to identify the Olympic bomber and nearly seven to make the arrest......just as a friendly reinforcement to your point that this may take a while to figure out........

But it took only four days to point fingers at the wrong guy and crucify him.

You're right, JtSP...they should hurry up and get someone arrested already...

Yeah, but that was before twitter, so it's reasonable to expect this stuff to be finished by now.

I wonder if it was some kind of inside job, someone with knowledge of the security measures and how to undermine them. Ex-cop with an agenda to show up police department? Something odd here

Possibly a monster who spent time in Boston. With a beard like Ted Kazinsky and intelligent enough to pull this off. Yeah...I said it. Fitzpatrick.

Updates? Updates? Anybody got any updates??

Retweet @TomBrady#12. Just had nice dinner with Giselle at ChuckECheese. That mechanical pony rocks. #Fun #Notacareinworld.