Will Gronk be back for Week 1?

BRAWNDO

Sounds like Gronk is having the same problem, although given his............energetic lifestyle, he may have contributed to the problem. "Caution" and "Gronk" are two words that definitely don't go together.

Still, he seems to be a pretty likeable kid.

He's a big goofball and a Cheatriot*** but I'm honestly starting to feel sorry for the kid.

i say they should remove the entire bone just to be safe

We could send the Bills biggest, baddest players and team doctors to perform an abduction/amputation raid.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reportedly they've already tried the "not removing the plate and hoping the infection clears with 6 weeks of antibiotics", which leaves them with "remove the plate, treat again, and put it back later".

Yep. If he's still got the infection in his forearm after this round of antibiotics, it's remove the plate, 6 more weeks of antibiotics, reinstalling the plate, then 10 weeks of healing. At least.

knock him full of some penicilin, throw some salt in his eyes, and soak the joint in a salve and iodine. If it works on a bull it will work on The Gronk.

I am starting to be happy we did not draft this guy. It is hard to count on a guy with this type of history forming and snowballing.

Just wait until his back starts acting up.

Edited by Doc

I wonder if this will change the upcoming NFL schedule. We usually play each other early in the season and/or right after their bye week. They will want the Belicheat team to be full strength to beat up Bills and teach Stevie J a lesson.

We could send the Bills biggest, baddest players and team doctors to perform an abduction/amputation raid.

Moorman is no longer a Bill.

OK you hooked me in, jboyst. What's the point of the "salt in his eyes"?

You ever watch The Big Bang Theory? Boyst is like Sheldon, you never ask Sheldon to expand on something he has said. You just let it pass quietly.

I wonder if this will change the upcoming NFL schedule. We usually play each other early in the season and/or right after their bye week. They will want the Belicheat team to be full strength to beat up Bills and teach Stevie J a lesson.

You beat me to it....I think the NFL schedule will have to be delayed to ensure the Pats play the Bills on Gronk's first game back (and after the Pat's bye week)

• 1 month later...

Marcia is NOT going to be pleased. First no Welker and now no Gronk... Danny Amendola, you are up.

Prediction -- Josh McDaniels will finally be the one to convince Tebow to convert to TE, Belicheat will sign him and the rest is history.