Steve Johnson's interesting tweet.

"Why so serious"

"Happy New Years"

why work out in the off season.

making fun of war and bombing an American city.

This is all fun and funny if you are winning. But Stevie you have proven to be a mediocre reciever an on a very poor team. How bout positng something that is not controversial and good for the team. How bout being a leader (you are certainly overcompensated for it).

It will be interesting to see if Marrone actually has the testicals to deal with this jackass. Again, as long as this guy is on the team they will be under .500.

And btw the tweet is a subtle admission that you (Stevie) feel that this team cannot beat the Pats- what a funny boy- "why so serious", because year after year we support this team and the team fails to deliver. So yes, you should be serious and you should understand that if you were on most other teams your behavior would not be tolerated. Seriously, what a loser this guy is.

Unfortunately you can't make these comments round here without being flamed to death.

I'm inclined to agree with you, though I would have toned my rhetoric just a bit...

When the Bills cut Lee Evans everyone outside Bills Nation (who isn't an NFL junkie) said: "Who's Lee Evans?" And if not for:

1. ***Serious-gate
  2. Happy-gate
  3. Why-you-do-me-gate
  4. (and) OT-drop-gate (by proxy)
  5. Workout-gate
  6. Bomb-gate

They'd be saying the same thing about Stevie Johnson. Because those things, and not his on-field performance, have put him on the national stage.

My whole point during workout-gate was that there is a pattern to Stevie's behavior. And here we go again. I've said it before, and until he does something to prove otherwise: he needs to grow up and get serious.

I've heard all the arguments about his 3 x 1K seasons, all that stuff, and that's all well and good, but it has nothing to do with what I"m talking about here. so please spare me.

I'm not saying he's a poor player and that he doesn't contribute on Sunday's, but for a guy who has publicly said he wants to be the face of the franchise, he's doing a helluva job ensuring that if that were to happen, it would be for all the wrong reasons.

**the 'gate' suffix was intentionally annoying.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why so serious"

"Happy New Years"

why work out in the off season.

making fun of war and bombing an American city.

This is all fun and funny if you are winning. But Stevie you have proven to be a mediocre reciever an on a very poor team. How bout positng something that is not controversial and good for the team. How bout being a leader (you are certainly overcompensated for it).

It will be interesting to see if Marrone actually has the testicals to deal with this jackass. Again, as long as this guy is on the team they will be under .500.

And btw the tweet is a subtle admission that you (Stevie) feel that this team cannot beat the Pats- what a funny boy- "why so serious", because year after year we support this team and the team fails to deliver. So yes, you should be serious and you should understand that if you were on most other teams your behavior would not be tolerated. Seriously, what a loser this guy is.

Yeah, Stevie. Stop having fun and showing a personality when your not playing a GAME that we all are too invested in and take too seriously.

Sincerely,

The First Down Marker Up Our Ace Group.

PS great Tweet Stevie, anyone with a sense of humor enjoyed it. At least us on the Buffalo side of this rivalry did anyways haha.

Yeah, Stevie. Stop having fun and showing a personality when your not playing a GAME that we all are too invested in and take too seriously.

Sincerely,

The First Down Marker Up Our Ace Group.

PS great Tweet Stevie, anyone with a sense of humor enjoyed it. At least us on the Buffalo side of this rivalry did anyways haha.

Nothing than the message board participant who chastises fans for being too invested.

Edited by taC giB ehT

His contract is actually quite reasonable.

Its clear to me who my favorite football player is. He's got a future in entertainment after football.

At the end of the day, that's all Football is. Entertainment. Hell, that's why I follow him on twitter. Stevie Johnson is an entertainer and I have never had a problem with his off the cuff remarks. He's just being him.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

At the end of the day, that's all Football is. Entertainment. Hell, that's why I follow him on twitter. Stevie Johnson is an entertainer and I have never had a problem with his off the cuff remarks. He's just being him.

LOL, saw this earlier. Love it. Hilarious. No one should have a problem with this.

not singling you out - i was by no means offended by his comment, i just didnt really think it was that funny a joke either. surprised so many people keep chiming in with how amusing it was.

like i alluded to in my post, n, korea threatened austin tx, i would bet his comments are directed at that rather than just a general statement about bombing a random city...that's where the humor lies

][/b]Shortly after midnight local time, North Korean state television reported that Kim signed orders to put the nation's rockets on combat-ready status. In a photo released on state-run media, a chart titled "U.S. mainland strike plan" could be seen and a map showed missiles arcing into Hawaii, Washington, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/29/north-korea-orders-rocket-prep-b2-drill/#ixzz2PVrVve5B

not singling you out - i was by no means offended by his comment, i just didnt really think it was that funny a joke either. surprised so many people keep chiming in with how amusing it was.

LOL, saw this earlier. Love it. Hilarious. No one should have a problem with this.

This is exactly the kind of thing that can send a player packing.

Maybe it doesn't matter to some of you, but I would like to keep SJ on our football team

Its always good to see any player, especially a Buffalo Bill, making their hate for the Pats public.

This is exactly the kind of thing that can send a player packing.

Maybe it doesn't matter to some of you, but I would like to keep SJ on our football team

It most certainly is not.

like i alluded to in my post, n, korea threatened austin tx, i would bet his comments are directed at that rather than just a general statement about bombing a random city...that's where the humor lies

I totally got the joke, I just didnt find it that funny and was surprised how many did.

Does Stevie really want to see Foxboro get nuked? Then STFU.

There's more important things in life to discuss than a joke made by a NFL player. Like gay marriage. SMH.