Stevie wants DHB (Update - goes to Colts)

NoSaint

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the comments at the bottome and this one stuck out to me. What idiots we have as Bills fans. We Didnt lose Levitre to an outrageous contract? REALLY?!?!?

allnflfan says:

Mar 13, 2013 10:29 AM

"Oh Stevie, don’t you realize your GM is Snuffleupagus?!? Nothing is going to happen in Free Agency for the Bills. Nothing! It’s like an autistic person afraid to get on an escalator, while everyone else just goes about it. Losing Levitre was absolutely pathetic. It’s not like he scored some outrageous contract. Bills are looking at 2-14 pretty hard."

Super idea! Let's let our current, and even former, team members lobby for their wanna' be team mates. For example, could someone get in touch w/ Aaron Maybin and plumb the depths of his vast skill and experience set for suggestions?

Read the comments at the bottome and this one stuck out to me. What idiots we have as Bills fans. We Didnt lose Levitre to an outrageous contract? REALLY?!?!?

allnflfan says:

Mar 13, 2013 10:29 AM

"Oh Stevie, don't you realize your GM is Snuffleupagus?!? Nothing is going to happen in Free Agency for the Bills. Nothing! It's like an autistic person afraid to get on an escalator, while everyone else just goes about it. Losing Levitre was absolutely pathetic. It's not like he scored some outrageous contract. Bills are looking at 2-14 pretty hard."

Yeah, this guy sounds intelligent. Morons like this should be ignored and left to wallow in their own stupidity.

Yeah, this guy sounds intelligent. Morons like this should be ignored and left to wallow in their own stupidity.

Generally speaking the comments section of any website (including Facebook for things like sports) are a cesspool of mouthbreather CroMags who post there because their opinion is too dumb to get past the call screeners on the local sports radio station

http://profootballta...bey-in-buffalo/

apparently hes campaigning for DHB to join the team

I guess Stevie wants to make sure he is still the #1 receiver, wanting a major bust like him. Wonder who told Stevie he was a GM or a recruiter? He might be as good as Nix, but it isn't his job. He needs to go make a dumb video or something until mini camp starts. Edited by BuffBill

Generally speaking the comments section of any website (including Facebook for things like sports) are a cesspool of mouthbreather CroMags who post there because their opinion is too dumb to get past the call screeners on the local sports radio station

Where does that leave fan message boards?

What's with all the Stevie hate? Seriously? What's the worst that can happen, the guy comes and meets with the GM and Buddy decided it's a no go?

Look, I'm not sold on DHB, and from the sounds of it he's Lee Evans 2.0, but seriously, if we can get a CHEAP Lee Evans 2.0 we fix the problem that was never solved when we got rid of him: a deep, speedy threat to get attention off of Stevie. If we could get a rookie 1st or 2nd round pick on the outside, and put Stevie in the slot where he wants, suddenly we are looking a lot better.

Where does that leave fan message boards?

Thankfully a step above. There seems to be some intelligence here on occasion :P

I guess Stevie wants to make sure he is still the #1 receiver, wanting a major bust like him. Wonder who told Stevie he was a GM or a recruiter? He might be as good as Nix, but it isn't his job. He needs to go make a dumb video or something until mini camp starts.

The good news is Buffalo wouldn't have to spend a #1 pick on him so his past draft status no longer matters. This team has Stevie Graham and Smith on the roster right now. They need MULTIPLE WRs. DHB could be solid depth

What's with all the Stevie hate? Seriously? What's the worst that can happen, the guy comes and meets with the GM and Buddy decided it's a no go?

Look, I'm not sold on DHB, and from the sounds of it he's Lee Evans 2.0, but seriously, if we can get a CHEAP Lee Evans 2.0 we fix the problem that was never solved when we got rid of him: a deep, speedy threat to get attention off of Stevie. If we could get a rookie 1st or 2nd round pick on the outside, and put Stevie in the slot where he wants, suddenly we are looking a lot better.

yep...this.

Edited by filthymcnasty08

it amazes me sometimes - a 20 page thread about how we are doomed without david nelson, but stevie is an idiot for wanting a guy that can take the top off a defense with 1600 yards at 15 yards per catch and 9 tds in his last 2 seasons

he was overpaid as a top 10 pick (not his fault)

depending on the next contracts value, he could be a perfect role player

Edited by NoSaint

it amazes me sometimes - a 20 page thread about how we are doomed without david nelson, but stevie is an idiot for wanting a guy that can take the top off a defense with 1600 yards at 15 yards per catch and 9 tds in his last 2 seasons

Yeah, but what does his gf look like?

I'd never advocate throwing big money at the guy & wouldn't ever want to rely on him as a #1, but as a #2 or #3 to act as a deep threat you could do worse.

Agreed. He definitely has not lived up to first round hype (although he was a reach at the time he was picked anyways).

But in the last 2 years, he has started to perform at a decent level. I'd be fine with the Bills signing him.