Stevie wants DHB (Update - goes to Colts)

NoSaint

DHB is a one-trick pony. He's not a good WR. He's a horrible route runner, and has butter fingers. The guy is a track star who, when healthy, can make those DB's play honest. We already have this type of WR...his name is TJ Graham.

I think Graham will improve this season. Give the guy a chance, he was a rookie that was playing with a QB that couldn't play to his strengths. I think he will be at least as effective as DHB has been. I'm not saying he will develop into a great receiver, just that if they are going to bring in a deep threat, it should be someone significantly better. If it's just to have a guy running deep routes, Graham will suffice.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Stevie wants to make sure he is still the #1 receiver, wanting a major bust like him. Wonder who told Stevie he was a GM or a recruiter? He might be as good as Nix, but it isn't his job. He needs to go make a dumb video or something until mini camp starts.

This kid was never going to be a star, but he was just starting to make plays and that's what we need. His price tag will be small and I'm with Stevie, I want him too!

Forget Bey, the Bills should draft Patterson at #8. Having one of the best RBs and WRs in the NFL is a VERY good thing.

Then draft either Manuel or Scott with the second pick and go best tight end with the 3rd rd pick. If the Bills get lucky (they're due, right?) and hit on the QB they pick like the Niners and Seahawks did...WOW, would our fortunes turn around rather quickly!

Forget Bey, the Bills should draft Patterson at #8. Having one of the best RBs and WRs in the NFL is a VERY good thing.

Then draft either Manuel or Scott with the second pick and go best tight end with the 3rd rd pick. If the Bills get lucky (they're due, right?) and hit on the QB they pick like the Niners and Seahawks did...WOW, would our fortunes turn around rather quickly!

Blah. Patterson reminds me too much of Maybin. Tons of talent but a one year wonderand productive only in some games. Not a Nix type pick.

Blah. Patterson reminds me too much of Maybin. Tons of talent but a one year wonderand productive only in some games. Not a Nix type pick.

Nix has been here for four years now. Time to start throwing some haymakers. The Bills are a desperate team. They need to hit a home run at #8 and hands down Patterson is the guy I would choose.

Maybin displayed no where near the freakish talent on film that Patterson displays. The guy truly has "greatness" type of moves and with Stevie Johnson's tutelage, I can see him surpassing Andre Reed as the best Bills WR ever.

If they hit on Patterson and the QB they choose with their second pick, the Bills are off to the races. They need to try to knock this draft out of the park.

Read the comments at the bottome and this one stuck out to me. What idiots we have as Bills fans. We Didnt lose Levitre to an outrageous contract? REALLY?!?!?

allnflfan says:

Mar 13, 2013 10:29 AM

"Oh Stevie, don't you realize your GM is Snuffleupagus?!? Nothing is going to happen in Free Agency for the Bills. Nothing! It's like an autistic person afraid to get on an escalator, while everyone else just goes about it. Losing Levitre was absolutely pathetic. It's not like he scored some outrageous contract. Bills are looking at 2-14 pretty hard."

DUH !!! what does that person consider a outrageous contract ?

Patterson is raw, hasn't produced, and apparently fared poorly in interviews. He won't be picked in the top ten.

Patterson is raw, hasn't produced, and apparently fared poorly in interviews. He won't be picked in the top ten.

I don't know how raw you are when you make SEC DBs look like high school players in the open field. That kind of freakish talent shouldn't be ignored.

If by poor in interviews means that he isn't that smart of a guy. I don't care. The only thing I would care about is if that was in combo of him not loving football. By the looks of his playing style, he loves football and he loves taking the ball to the house.

While he is of course a "risk" pick, I think the Bills are in the desperate position of drafting the risky "homerun" pick of Patterson over the "solid" pick of a Lane Johnson. If the Bills hit on Patterson and somehow got lucky with their QB pick, they are Superbowl contenders. It's true, the AFC in not that great of a conference.

Edited by 1billsfan

I don't know how raw you are when you make SEC DBs look like high school players in the open field. That kind of freakish talent shouldn't be ignored.

If by poor in interviews means that he isn't that smart of a guy. I don't care. The only thing I would care about is if that was in combo of him not loving football. By the looks of his playing style, he loves football and he loves taking the ball to the house.

While he is of course a "risk" pick, I think the Bills in the desperate position of drafting the risky "homerun" pick of Patterson over the "solid" pick of a Lane Johnson. If the Bills hit on Patterson and somehow got lucky with their QB pick, they are Superbowl contenders. It's true, the AFC in not that great of a conference.

So you want the Bills to get lucky twice? In a row? In the draft? We're talking about The BUFFALO Bills right?

• 2 weeks later...