Stevie wants DHB (Update - goes to Colts)

NoSaint

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% on board with bringing DHB in...Assuming the price is right of course...He has shown some in the past two years...And he obviously improved from early on in his career...Buffalo would actually be a great landing spot for him...He'll get all the chances in the world to contribute on this Roster... B-)

This is a great target for the Bills and exactly the type of WR we need opposite Stevie. DHB has been pretty solid the past 2 years, despite being forced into a WR1 role. He'd thrive as a WR2 here.

If he would take minimum salary with incentives, where the Bills could cut him and be free in camp, then I would go for it,otherwise, no way in you know where.

totally unreasonable.

hes not a vet minimum guy, just because he hasnt lived up to being a top ten pick. if he was a mid rounder we would be salivating over his potential, but because he was picked so early all we hear is bust.

http://profootballta...bey-in-buffalo/

apparently hes campaigning for DHB to join the team

Shockingly he would be a big help for us. We haven't been able to stretch the field, and he can do that. He gives us decent hands and routes on the outside with damn good speed. Stevie in the slot and another signing or draft pick on the opposite side and we are making progress.

Since when is tweeting something everyday so people don't forget you exist work?

So you've never said "nice work" to someone when not specifically speaking about their occupation or a job they are doing?

Thanks though for the semantics lesson.

it amazes me sometimes - a 20 page thread about how we are doomed without david nelson, but stevie is an idiot for wanting a guy that can take the top off a defense with 1600 yards at 15 yards per catch and 9 tds in his last 2 seasons

he was overpaid as a top 10 pick (not his fault)

depending on the next contracts value, he could be a perfect role player

Exactly, I think Bey would be a great WR pickup.

totally unreasonable.

hes not a vet minimum guy, just because he hasnt lived up to being a top ten pick. if he was a mid rounder we would be salivating over his potential, but because he was picked so early all we hear is bust.

How many years does a guy have to be in the league before you base his contract on production and not potential?

I'd like to see us make a play for Danny Amendola. I think he could be a Wes Welker type addition if he can stay healthy. He's my favorite WR on the market. I like how DHB has improved since his disastrous rookie season, but right now he is more of a depth piece with some upside.

Your right, same with all of the rest of the guys that become FAs, if they are so good, why are they on the open Market?

Not the ones that are OPEN WHEN THEY ARE COVERED. Those guys are elite. DHB is, well, not that.

How many years does a guy have to be in the league before you base his contract on production and not potential?

I don't know, but how many times does a guy have to post his stats in the thread for you to believe that he's actually basing his evaluation on production?

Edited by RuntheDamnBall