Wayne Gretzky's daughter sure loves her bikinis

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode hard and put up wet. Total skank. Whoever said she has her dad's face nailed it. He's gotta be real proud of some of those shots -- particularly the spread-eagle one with the two goombas.

Any guy dipping his wick there better go double-ply.

Not too shabby....obviously took after her mother!

http://www.athletesw...e-gretzky-wife/

Janet Jones buzzed around the town on Long Island where I grew up for about a year in the early to mid eighties when she was dating Vitas Gerulaitis.

We used to hang out around this lunchenette/newstand that was open past midnight. They would pull up in the whatever 150k two seaterr that Gerulaitis was driving that day. She'd get out to pick up smokes and we would just leer. She was probably no older than 20 and had the longest legs outside of a giraffe - made longer with the elevator heels.

She was the singular hottest chick I'd ever seen to that point. wow.

You guys are crazy if you don't think she's hot. And honestly, the spread eagle shot is about the only one that any girl taking photos of herself hasn't done already. Add to that, most girls have probably done the spread eagle one too.

Small boobs in some shots, gigantic in others - when was the inflection point?

Don't know the date of her surgery, but I can't stand those fake ones - on her or anyone.

Her IQ must be incredibly low to think going from 0 to 110 in 1 second is a good idea. She would be incredible looking without those balloons.

She also didn't go to college, to pursue her entertainment career. Despite both parents being famous, the foot in the door doesn't seem to be helping, as the only thing I think she does is have her picture taken.........Haven't heard a thing about her singing career.

And, then she goes out with my least favorite golfer, Dustin Johnson. I can't stand him because he also seems like such a dope. They are really matched up well, I have to say.

You guys are crazy if you don't think she's hot. And honestly, the spread eagle shot is about the only one that any girl taking photos of herself hasn't done already. Add to that, most girls have probably done the spread eagle one too.

Hey man, if you want to f**k Wayne Gretzky with a vagina be my guest. No thanks.

Janet Jones buzzed around the town on Long Island where I grew up for about a year in the early to mid eighties when she was dating Vitas Gerulaitis.

We used to hang out around this lunchenette/newstand that was open past midnight. They would pull up in the whatever 150k two seaterr that Gerulaitis was driving that day. She'd get out to pick up smokes and we would just leer. She was probably no older than 20 and had the longest legs outside of a giraffe - made longer with the elevator heels.

She was the singular hottest chick I'd ever seen to that point. wow.

Had my own in-person experience with Janet while vacationing in Maui back in the mid-90s. My wife and I were chillin' by the pool of our hotel, when this too-good-to-be-true blonde in a thong bikini walked by within a few feet of my chair. Glanced to be sure my wife wasn't looking and proceeded to stare as the blonde walked past me to her chair at the other end of the pool. I was freakin' dumbfounded by what I had just seen. As she turned to sit down, I realized she was with a guy (I hadn't even noticed the guy at that point), and as the guy turned to sit down, I realized it was Wayne Gretzky. Then it clicked that I had just been a few feet away from Janet Jones's bare backside. I spent the rest of my Maui vacation telling my wife I'd rather hang out by the pool than go on any adventures... in hopes of seeing Mrs. Gretzky again... which I did, several times.

Wow - I'm jealous!

My experience with women you see on TV, etc. - and it's not like I've met a ton - but ones who have a rep of being that I've been Ah, they're OK. Then when I see them, it's like Whoa - now I get it. That happened with Gabriella Sabatinni and a number of others for me................So, I can imagine if she's Janet Jones, who I already thought was about the hottest woman ever back in the day.

Gretzky seems like one of the nicest "greatest player of his sport" guys out there, with Montana being a close second. Jordan was a prick. In baseball, I guess I'd have to say Ruth, and he was also a prick.