Wayne Gretzky's daughter sure loves her bikinis

Gretzky seems like one of the nicest "greatest player of his sport" guys out there, with Montana being a close second. Jordan was a prick. In baseball, I guess I'd have to say Ruth, and he was also a prick.

Definitely - that's why he was always been my favorite athlete. To be that great without being even close to a jerk is amazing.......... There was an article in the Buffalo News when Notre Dame was in the BCS about this huge fan from the Falls. He was in his 80s or maybe even 90s now. And, he had been going to South Bend for games - with season tickets for decades - since at least the 50s. Owned and still does a bar and he'd pack up the kids and wife after the last fish fry on Friday and head to Indiana............Well, last year, he was at something there when Joe Montana was there. He asked Joe, who I believe was his all time favorite, for his autograph and Joe said no................Later, Joe thought better and went back to him (or was told to) and the old guy told him to !@#$ off!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely - that's why he was always been my favorite athlete. To be that great without being even close to a jerk is amazing.......... There was an article in the Buffalo News when Notre Dame was in the BCS about this huge fan from the Falls. He was in his 80s or maybe even 90s now. And, he had been going to South Bend for games - with season tickets for decades - since at least the 50s. Owned and still does a bar and he'd pack up the kids and wife after the last fish fry on Friday and head to Indiana............Well, last year, he was at something there when Joe Montana was there. He asked Joe, who I believe was his all time favorite, for his autograph and Joe said no................Later, Joe thought better and went back to him (or was told to) and the old guy told him to !@#$ off!

I had a similar experience with Lou Reed many years ago....it felt kind of cool telling to buzz off...but in retrospect, an autograph would be cooler! :lol:

Gretzky seems like one of the nicest "greatest player of his sport" guys out there, with Montana being a close second. Jordan was a prick. In baseball, I guess I'd have to say Ruth, and he was also a prick.

In general, that type of attitude seems to be more present in hockey players. It's probably just because most of them are Canadian, but there's definitely something different in a lot of them.

You guys are crazy if you don't think she's hot. And honestly, the spread eagle shot is about the only one that any girl taking photos of herself hasn't done already. Add to that, most girls have probably done the spread eagle one too.

Huh?

She's attractive but good looking girls with fake guns are a dime a dozen, expecially in California. Plus, the trashiness of the shots and the fact she really has accomplished nothing in life by herself makes her less attractive.

That said, of course, I would!!!

She's attractive but good looking girls with fake guns are a dime a dozen, expecially in California. Plus, the trashiness of the shots and the fact she really has accomplished nothing in life by herself makes her less attractive.

This sums her up perfectly.

• 4 months later...

Supposedly she was here in Rochester for the PGA with boyfriend/fiance Dustin Johnson. We looked for her at Oak Hill during the Saturday round but never did see her.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

She's got her dad's face. No thanks.

I can't get past it either....therefore, I must regretfully label her...a butterface.

. Right on .... Edited by BuffaloBill
Inappropriate content

You guys are crazy if you don't think she's hot. And honestly, the spread eagle shot is about the only one that any girl taking photos of herself hasn't done already. Add to that, most girls have probably done the spread eagle one too.

She has fake b00bs. Fakes are a turn off. Give me some smaller but naturals ones anyday.