Brandon Lloyd anyone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many pro days are left? We won't be able to sign anyone until they are over.

Good point. The Bills are much too busy with Pro days to take time out and focus on free agents. Please, they can't be two places at once! They are not gods people!!

Edited by first_and_ten

I've wanted this guy for a while now. A bigger more physical type (obviously not Megatron or A. Johnson) and can make plays. Yes, in a heartbeat. I w

I've wanted this guy for a while now. A bigger more physical type (obviously not Megatron or A. Johnson) and can make plays. Yes, in a heartbeat. I wouldn't pay a ton, but if this story is true, he might be had cheaper just for the revenge factor.

"His wish is to get back at the patriots a little bit due to the fact that he felt mistreated within the organization."

Yes, I'm sure coming to Buffalo would just kill the Patriots (someone there will get fired).

However, if he can be had for the right (cheap) price, take a flyer on him. Compared to what we have now (nothing), he's an all pro.

Edited by CSBill

The Pats were concerned about his behavir-guy might have issues. Better be careful: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/449/brandon-lloyd

Ramses, Ramses, Ramses--6'6" and has lots of mileage left on him and he's open when he's covered, Buddy! Sure he's cheap too so we can also sign an OL, TE and a LB. We're done. All 2nd tier talent yippee!

Such an unreliable source this is coming from.

People give IBN a bad wrap but he has annoumced all the big FA's signings before the main reporters this offseason, he called the wallace signing 3 days before anyone else.

Dont take what he says as final but i wouldnt completely dismiss it.

People give IBN a bad wrap but he has annoumced all the big FA's signings before the main reporters this offseason, he called the wallace signing 3 days before anyone else.

Dont take what he says as final but i wouldnt completely dismiss it.

Wrong. Wallace was "projected" to go there by many.