Is Jimmy Clausen an option?

major

I haven't heard his name brought up as a QB to bring in/trade for. He's never going to play in Carolina with Scam Newton at the helm. Speaking of QB's, where is Chris Simms these days???

Watch him play a game or 2 and you'll quickly realize why his name hasn't been brought up...even for this disfunctional franchise.

Chris Simms is on the Pats* coaching staff.

Nope

Seriously, who do you suggest starts at QB next year?

All these threads about QBs, people just say nope he stinks someone else you cant be seriousl blah blah blah.

Fact is there are people driving milk trucks right now that could win the starting QB job for the Bills at QB this year. Litterally ANYONE has a chance at winning our job.

We know Clausen sucks, but its worth a shot. Tebow is worth a shot. Fug, Brad Smith is worth a shot.

All these threads about QBs, people just say nope he stinks someone else you cant be seriousl blah blah blah.

Fact is there are people driving milk trucks right now that could win the starting QB job for the Bills at QB this year. Litterally ANYONE has a chance at winning our job.

We know Clausen sucks, but its worth a shot. Tebow is worth a shot. Fug, Brad Smith is worth a shot.

billy-madison-insult.JPG

how bout Tarvaris Jackson. Also, maybe we can sign Vince Young and Russel Wilson to come in for camp and battle it out. I'd feel more comfortable with 3 QBs that have absolutely no shot in the NFL if they blow another chance. At the least, we'd be entertaining to watch. Train wrecks are always entertaining.

I personally don't expect us to be good this year, I'm actually deep down hoping we aren't and we can have our official rebuild. The chances of us making the playoffs this season are about as solid as liquid.

Matt Cassel. One year. League minimum. Draft a QB in the 3rd or 4th round this year and then draft the franchise QB with the #1 overall in 2014.

i really want nothing to do with matt cassell. imo, fitz is a better qb than cassell and so it would be a step back. also, if he $#!! the bed in a bills uniform, then belichick would be laughing even that much harder at us. i hate the pats.

Matt Cassel. One year. League minimum. Draft a QB in the 3rd or 4th round this year and then draft the franchise QB with the #1 overall in 2014.

I'm just gonna say it....if we have the #1 overall pick next year screw the QB, get jadaveon clowney with the first pick then one of the QB's in the second, there is alot next year. Eh, I can dream right?

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

how bout Tarvaris Jackson. Also, maybe we can sign Vince Young and Russel Wilson to come in for camp and battle it out. I'd feel more comfortable with 3 QBs that have absolutely no shot in the NFL if they blow another chance. At the least, we'd be entertaining to watch. Train wrecks are always entertaining.

I personally don't expect us to be good this year, I'm actually deep down hoping we aren't and we can have our official rebuild. The chances of us making the playoffs this season are about as solid as liquid.

Did you mean Jamarcus Russell? I would like to see someone be brought in cheap with some upside to potentially compete with Tavaris (Chase Daniels was my pick as I have gotten to see him quite a bit down here in New Orleans). I think that he has a chance to be an Alex Smith type of game manager (not the franchise answer). I do not want anything to do with Carson Palmer or anyone else that has been on a steady decline.

Ideally at this point I would like to bring in Colt McCoy if he gets cut loose and then take a QB with our 2nd pick (EJ Manuel is my preference). If that does not work out you can go with one in the 1st in next years draft which is loaded at the QB position.

I'm not so convinced Jimmy Clausen sucks. He played one year, as a rookie, on the worst team in the NFL. You're going to judge him on that? I did see him play a game vs the Seahawks and in the 1st half he looked really good. Then in the 2nd half his protection totally broke down and he had no chance. I still think he could be decent with a better team (like the Bills for example).

Just draft 2 guys, and feed'em to the fire. Let the search begin, and just keep bringing in guys. It might take YEARS, but Fitz wasn't the guy, and the more guys they can bring in, the better chance they have to find "Mr. Right". It's a new age of dating, you gotta play the field, and put out on the first date.

I haven't heard his name brought up as a QB to bring in/trade for. He's never going to play in Carolina with Scam Newton at the helm. Speaking of QB's, where is Chris Simms these days???

He's an unskilled, unproductive malcontent. No thanks.