Incarcerated Bob to fabricate bills info

29 percent is not too shabby. When I think about the "mainstream writers" they miss a good portion of the time

How many times was Brett farve coming back , or Dwight Howard a net ,or even this week we have the revis rumors every day

Take it for what it is. Just another voice , believe it or not but it sparks interest and discussion

I will say if Marrone wants a clean break from fitz and Buddy and Russ are pushing back that's a interesting story.

Noooo,29 percent is horrible. Would you follow Schefter if he was right 29 percent of the time?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For this century, probably. But if you look at the entire Bills history, on average, it's been 4.56 pre-season games and 15.16 regular season games

What about playoff games this century? I'm not a math wiz, please do my homework for me.

It's amazing that this guy's tweets are taken seriously, and that mentions of him aren't banned from the board like the Bleacher Report.

It's amazing that anyone's twitters are taken seriously. Especially someone no one ever heard of outside of twitter.

'Predictions' that the Bills will sign a LB and restructure their overpaid QB?? Wow, how insightful.

For those wondering, like me, what this was all about:

News on the Buffalo Bills front today as Incarcerated Bob talked to a "highly regarded source" within the Bills organization. Here are some of the main rumors with what's happening in Western New York.

Trying To Land The Big Fish: Sources tell IBN that Dannell Ellerbe will be the big sought after free agent for Buffalo, as long as the Ravens don't bring him back. Expect the Bills to make a big offer once free agency starts up. Linebacking is the most pressing need for the Bills in the offseason and they look to shore it up with this big name. The Bills look to recreate last years magic of getting the guy they want when they snagged Mario Williams.

Keeping Them In The Division: New defensive coordinator Mike Pettinne looks to bring some of his former Jet players with him. The staff is reportedly in love with the idea of getting defensive lineman Mike DeVito. Laron Landry will also be pursued by the Bills although they will only sign him "if price is in framework the Bills can work with." Landry brings a big hitting mentality if he comes to Buffalo and although he lacks great ability in pass coverage the Bills already have a great coverage safety in Jarius Byrd (who they franchise tagged).

Offensively the Bills may make a run at tight end Dustin Keller, although the Jets are trying to keep him on Gang Green. Starting tight end Scott Chandler tore his ACL in Week 16 against Miami.

So Long Fitz?: IBN has learned it looks as if the Bills are "leaning" to parting ways with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. The new coaching staff, led by head coach Doug Marrone, wants a fresh start but Russ Brandon and GM Buddy Nix seem as though they'd like to work something out. One thing that is for sure is Fitzpatrick won't be coming back with the contract he has now. The Bills have Tarvaris Jackson on the roster and with scrapping Fitzpatrick would most certainly lean towards drafting a quarterback early in the draft.

IBN believes Fitzpatrick will be out of Buffalo by March 13.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RichCumpston

*Incarcerated Bob's Added Notes* Late tonight Bills officials are saying they will make a big run at WR - Mike Wallace and if that price range is too much for the Bills liking they will set sights towards WR - Greg Jennings... Bills are not playing around this off-season expect another "Explosive" winter full of moves.

http://ibnsportswrap...3.VNpvaBpz.dpuf

Edited by Just in Atlanta

It's amazing that anyone's twitters are taken seriously. Especially someone no one ever heard of outside of twitter.

'Predictions' that the Bills will sign a LB and restructure their overpaid QB?? Wow, how insightful.

The only sports twitter worth following is Aaron Rogers. He's hilarious.

PTR

Is never give up going to make a pre-draft prediction? I don't recall him resurfacing last year. In prior years he has been a solid source as to what is OBD's draft strategy.Maybe he was renditioned and taken to Guantonamo? I wonder if he is waterboarded if he will give up his sources?

The difference is that reporters only deal in absolutes. They won't REPORT anything unless its actually happening and is therefore NEWS.

People like Bob go wrong by calling their speculation NEWS. For all we know he could be right more than 29% of the time when he says things like "teams a b c and D have interest in player T. Team E is asking for U V W x y and z"

We all know discussions happen about players and trades that never get reported because they never come to fruition. I quite enjoy the speculation because of the small possibility you're getting a quick look behind the scenes

PTR

Brandon McCarthy

Paul Bissonnette

The difference is that reporters only deal in absolutes. They won't REPORT anything unless its actually happening and is therefore NEWS.

People like Bob go wrong by calling their speculation NEWS. For all we know he could be right more than 29% of the time when he says things like "teams a b c and D have interest in player T. Team E is asking for U V W x y and z"

We all know discussions happen about players and trades that never get reported because they never come to fruition. I quite enjoy the speculation because of the small possibility you're getting a quick look behind the scenes

Brandon McCarthy

Paul Bissonnette

and ill buy that with people that have proven to have connections - bob has not done that. the only thing seperating bob from me is i dont start my posts with "sources tell me" when im just using common sense speculation

PTR

The Iron Sheik is definitely worth a follow. Hes hilarious, provided you arent offended by lewdness and profanity. :)

Sorry for the multiple post. iPhone malfunction

2008 c class and u

the "what kind of car do you drive?" is an age old joke that goes way back to a guy who would break breaking news on TSW

The Iron Sheik is definitely worth a follow. Hes hilarious, provided you arent offended by lewdness and profanity. :)

Did you ever see the Opie and Anthony picture of him accidentally wetting himself during his radio interview?

LOL

I can't even tell you how happy I'd be if we landed Ellerbe and Jennings.

With all the players mentioned that the Bills are targeting, it seems likely that they may not keep Levitre.

Can't say I blame them.

CBF

In 2009, Pettine sat in a car in Bart Scott's driveway with Rex Ryan at midnight.... I wouldn't be surprised if Pettine would do the same for Ellerbe

I also, wouldn't mind if Pettine did the same for Bart Scott in 2013... Granted, he isnt the player he used to be, but it would be great to have a veteran leader who is familiar with Pettine's system to groom the next crop of LB's for this "new culture wave of winning"

Edited by KollegeStudnet