Detroit Free Press mock draft

Beerball

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at the Mock a bit more it's actually not great...But I like any Mock that has the Bills getting Geno...

I too think Joeckel will end up going to KC...

I think there is a good chance Milliner will end up in the top 5...

I think Werner is solid but unspectacular, and teams will struggle with Drafting him in the Top 10...

I think Fisher and Lane Johnson join Joekel in the Top 10...Fisher likely Top 5...

I think Sharrif Floyd, not Star Lotulelei will be the 1st DT taken...And I think Scouts have always seen it that way...Not sure why so many assumed Lotulelei was the #1 DT...

I think Dion Jordan is a sure fire Top 10 pick, and Mingo is not...

There are a ton of folks who are comparing Cordarelle Patterson to Julio Jones all of a sudden...I'm not saying I agree...But I am saying that kind of buzz could easily land him in the Top 10...

I can't see how Chance Warmack does not go higher than #9...That is of course if it's really true that many Scouts consider him the highest rated player in this Draft...I know he's an OG...But he's really highly thought of...

I think somehow, someway, the Top 10 should come from these 12 players...Joeckel, Milliner, Fisher, Floyd, Warmack, Jordan, Geno, Johnson, Patterson, Jarvis Jones, Werner, and Ziggy Ansah...

We'll see soon enough... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I would be really good if Geno fell to us and we pulled the trigger. I understand he is notAndrew Luck or RGIII out of the box, but I think he can get there. He's a hard worker with all the tools. Needs to work a little on footwork. Geno would certainly be better than anything we have

fisher to arizona is the one that stands out, but their line is trash so..... maybe? i guess they could see a few guys they like later in the draft.

Last night on NFL Network Charley Casserly said some teams have Fisher rated ahead of Joeckel...He said Fisher had a better workout, and is more of a "move the pile" type-OT than Joeckel is...He thinks Fisher may go as high as #3 overall... B-)

Last night on NFL Network Charley Casserly said some teams have Fisher rated ahead of Joeckel...He said Fisher had a better workout, and is more of a "move the pile" type-OT than Joeckel is...He thinks Fisher may go as high as #3 overall... B-)

Good for us. May be Geno or Barkley indeed fall to the #8 spot. Or it allows us to get Wilson in Rd #2.

i dont doubt hes a good player, i meant more along the lines of do you really pass on your choice of qb for a lineman if youre AZ

Bad mock. Werner is not going #2. And Lotolelielei top 5?

The more mock drafts I see, the more you realize it's kinda a weak draft in terms on top end talent. Not only are there no Lucks, but no Petersons or Von Millers either.

I sincerely hope the Bills take the BPA, which I think will be an O-lineman.

I can't see Arizona passing on Geno unless they add a QB via FA or trade. They simply cannot go into the season without an upgrade at QB. The same can be said for us. I hope the Arizona brain trust doesn't just doesn't like geno.

I can't see Arizona passing on Geno unless they add a QB via FA or trade. They simply cannot go into the season without an upgrade at QB. The same can be said for us. I hope the Arizona brain trust doesn't just doesn't like geno.

It doesn't seem like people in the know are all that excited about Geno. I don't really have an opinion, but I do worry that he played with two high quality RAC-monster WRs in a weak conference.

It doesn't seem like people in the know are all that excited about Geno. I don't really have an opinion, but I do worry that he played with two high quality RAC-monster WRs in a weak conference.

not to mention his horrible bowl game, his late season fall-off, inability to win big games, and not participating in the Senior Bowl. I would take Barkley ahead of Smith. If Smith is there are Barkely gone, I'd wait and grab Wilson in rd. 2, and draft BPA, which may be OL, which we may need if Levitre leaves.

not to mention his horrible bowl game, his late season fall-off, inability to win big games, and not participating in the Senior Bowl. I would take Barkley ahead of Smith. If Smith is there are Barkely gone, I'd wait and grab Wilson in rd. 2, and draft BPA, which may be OL, which we may need if Levitre leaves.

his lack of participation in the senior bowl makes your list? really?

Agree with your plan 100%

Anyone think the JESTS will hop-scotch us and grab Geno? With Tannenbaum gone, that's probably less likely.

I think trading UP for any QB in this particular draft would be very foolish and I welcome the JESTS to pull such a bone-headed move.

Agreed - but more than what I think, I just don't think the little hints OBD has been slipping point to Smith at all.

It's hard to picture the QB OBD talks about as "winning the big/clutch games" would be the same guy Marone beat twice in bowl games.

I think that is...more or less...a product of the letdown from the top rated QB's in the past two Draft...While some Scouts do not rate Geno as a Top 10 Prospect, I have to say that I cannot think of a single analyst, ex GM, or ex Scout on the NFL Network this past week that does not have Geno the #1 Rated QB in this Draft...Some even commented that there was a wide gap between Geno and the #2 QB, who most believe is still Barkley...Tools-wise, and production-wise in College, Smith clearly has a lot of upside...

So while I definitely do agree that he does not have the buzz of Cam, RGII, or Luck...He's still pretty well thought of overall...And I don't think anyone would blink for a second if the Bills took him at #8 overall... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS