Alex Smith traded to Chiefs

Rubes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I shall repeat myself.. Its either the K chiefs or the A cardinals..... To me its obvious chiefs have express interest in trading down that means there not sold on geno....so by trading for Alex smith they can now stay at #1 and Draft Luke joekel..

Edited by Hotpockets28

Trade done, according to Jason La Canfora.

He thinks it's either with KC or JAX, but nobody can know until March 12th...let the rumors begin!

Jax GM is on the record saying "it's not us"

Could it be 'zona?

That would make the most sense.

Because picking up a guy who had one good year as the starter on a winning team worked out so well last time with Cassel?

Edit: can't resist pointing out that many on here were opining that the 9ers would cut Smith to avoid paying his bonus, um, no?

Edited by Hopeful

Trade done, according to Jason La Canfora.

He thinks it's either with KC or JAX, but nobody can know until March 12th...let the rumors begin!

That's odd because someone close to the Bills mentioned there was interest by the Bills, but never said that they did it, or would do it, just that there was interest by them..So I thought maybe?? But if they think it's KC or Jax then maybe it is? I'm not claiming to have a lot of inside info or anything, but living close to the stadium and living in O.P. most of my life, over the years I have known players & personnel through my kids usually...for instance my daughter was good friends with Pat Williams's daughter back when he was here. I'd see Thurmon picking up his kids at school in his black suv etc...sometimes I'd strike up a little conversation with some Bills people..not necessary the ones I mentioned..and I'd find out little tidbits...as there is usually hesitation for them to say too much. Like I said..I heard the Bills were interested to some degree and if so, I'd rather him than Fitzpatrick...Alex Smith was doing awesome before he was injured despite any limitations he may have, and I know Fitzpatrick has more limitations than Smith does! Not my favorite idea, but I'm just hoping as keeping Fitz is just more of the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regardless we have to draft a QB...or two! I like Nassib for obvious reasons, and Tyler Bray impressed me so far at the combine. I'm mixed on Geno Smith, and curious about Matt Barkley despite his poor season this past year. I'd like to hear what you think about if it came down to either having Fitzpatrick or Alex Smith on your roster????? What QB(s) should the Bills consider drafting??