Alex Smith traded to Chiefs

Rubes

Cousins WAS available into, what, the 4th round? I think that if the Bills had wanted him, they'd have drafted him.

Be careful with declaring him to be great based on 1 start where the opposition had no scouting on him in the NFL. Yes, he played well for one game. I remember when Dennis Shaw was rookie of the year for the Bills at QB. He was never heard from again.

Bob Johnson looked good after 1 start.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not really. They don't have a QB and obviously decided that Smith + keeping the #1 pick was a better option than spending the #1 pick on one of the high risk rookies.

Here's 140 pages of their fans wanting to commit suicide over this trade: http://www.chiefspla...ad.php?t=270464

I find it hilarious! What are they gonna do draft a LT to replace their franchise LT they are going to lose in free agency and have alex smith? So instead of keeping their LT and having 2 amazing draft picks. They may end up with drafting a "high risk rookie" and having alex smith. Seems very buffalo like!

EDIT: I mean Alex smith! The guy who was terrible until he was in a perfect system on a great team (who could not wait to get rid of him whether by manning, a rookie, or by trading him). They guy who is almost 30 years old and has three 300 yard passing games in his career. I mean wow.

Edited by Numark

Here's 140 pages of their fans wanting to commit suicide over this trade: http://www.chiefspla...ad.php?t=270464

I find it hilarious! What are they gonna do draft a LT to replace their franchise LT they are going to lose in free agency and have alex smith? So instead of keeping their LT and having 2 amazing draft picks. They may end up with drafting a "high risk rookie" and having alex smith. Seems very buffalo like!

EDIT: I mean Alex smith! The guy who was terrible until he was in a perfect system on a great team (who could not wait to get rid of him whether by manning, a rookie, or by trading him). They guy who is almost 30 years old and has three 300 yard passing games in his career. I mean wow.

Did you watch Smith last year against the Saints? This year at all? Lots of QBs have been in good systems without half the results he got this season. Smith is not an All Pro by any means but you can definitely do worse, and he is a smart dude who can be way more accurate than Fitz.

Did you watch Smith last year against the Saints? This year at all? Lots of QBs have been in good systems without half the results he got this season. Smith is not an All Pro by any means but you can definitely do worse, and he is a smart dude who can be way more accurate than Fitz.

I dont think he is bad. I think he is the true definition of an average quarterback. And no, I don't watch football :)

• 2 weeks later...