Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can never have too many playmakers. But his value on this team would be diminished until they find a QB who can effectively get him the ball.

this.

Not sure where he's projected but if he's as good as an 8th pic then maybe if they trade back up into the first round to get thier QB.

NO F'N WAY!

Game log:

Florida 8/85/1

Georgia 2/31/0

Alabama 1/25/0

South Carolina 3/26/0

Miss St. 2/25/1

Akron 2/20/0

Troy 9/219/1

See a pattern here? If all the DBs in the NFL were the same quality as Troy I'd say sure. But they're not. He had an NFL prospect throwing to him as well, so you can't blame it on the QB. 46 Catches for 778 Yards, and only one season of work. No thanks. I'd much rather have Terrence Williams out of Baylor 97 catches 1832 yards the year after RGIII left, not to mention 59/957 with RGIII.

Someone a while back was telling about some sick WR that put up absolutely insane numbers in 1 game. He made it sound like he broke single game records for college. He Didnt know his man and I don't follow. Is there anyone this year that fits that bill?

In another note, Mark80, that is some serious yardage by Terrance Williams. That sounds like a Calvin Johnson type of dominant season. If be interested to see some of him for sure.

Patterson plays lazy at times (seems to take games off), and drops too many balls IMO. Maybe if he's there in the 3rd or 4th?

without knowing about this kid, that's what I was thinking.

I see him off the board by pick 22 in most mocks and depending on who you look at he's the first or second WR off the board. I've only seen highlights of him so I trust those that saw him more in games, but man when he catches the ball the kid can run like the wind, and besides depending on McLovin we will need a good return guy of which this kid is the man! :) 8th pick? I dunno I think we need BPA and it may not be a QB at 8, but he sure desreves a look, IMO.

Tim-

Keep drafting players who line up 20 yards from the ball and touch the ball or another player 5 times per game. That is how you draft 8-11 every year.

The Bengals and Falcons would disagree. We could do what the Bengals did: get a WR early, and trade back to grab a QB.

NO F'N WAY!

Game log:

Florida 8/85/1

Georgia 2/31/0

Alabama 1/25/0

South Carolina 3/26/0

Miss St. 2/25/1

Akron 2/20/0

Troy 9/219/1

See a pattern here? If all the DBs in the NFL were the same quality as Troy I'd say sure. But they're not. He had an NFL prospect throwing to him as well, so you can't blame it on the QB. 46 Catches for 778 Yards, and only one season of work. No thanks. I'd much rather have Terrence Williams out of Baylor 97 catches 1832 yards the year after RGIII left, not to mention 59/957 with RGIII.

Not a bad choice either. We need an elite WR early.

He reminds me of Michael Floyd.

You know, the guy that barely broke 500 yards this year for the Cards, and had ONE legit touchdown all season. (his second one was a hail mary in garbage time)

I was secretly hoping the Bills would take that guy. He looked like a surefire pro in college. I'm afraid of drafting wideouts now.

Someone a while back was telling about some sick WR that put up absolutely insane numbers in 1 game. He made it sound like he broke single game records for college. He Didnt know his man and I don't follow. Is there anyone this year that fits that bill?

Quinton Patton from Louisiana Tech put up 21 catches for 233 yards and 4 tds vs Texas AM this year. he is playing in the senior bowl this week

Quinton Patton from Louisiana Tech put up 21 catches for 233 yards and 4 tds vs Texas AM this year. he is playing in the senior bowl this week

that kind of performance sounds like what my buddy was talking about. And it shouldn't be ignored.

just watched highlights of this kid. Wow. I like him a lot. Seems like a real gamer. Clutch too. Not sure where he's projected, if it was the 2nd or after I'd be all about this kid.

Dudes got some moves for sure & speed, i'd be up for it but we do need a QB that can drop it in deep like TYLER BRAY ..

If we got him in the first Bray may be there in the third but i don't see Nix waiting that long .

I think if the guy they want isn't there when we pick they will go with Nassib, Buddy commented in his interview how he has seen all of his games & how he has just consistently has gotten better each year.

I think Nassib is a fore gone deal !!

Dudes got some moves for sure & speed, i'd be up for it but we do need a QB that can drop it in deep like TYLER BRAY ..

If we got him in the first Bray may be there in the third but i don't see Nix waiting that long .

I think if the guy they want isn't there when we pick they will go with Nassib, Buddy commented in his interview how he has seen all of his games & how he has just consistently has gotten better each year.

I think Nassib is a fore gone deal, but i could see where Patterson could be a big help at the WR position !!