Jon Gruden's Quarterback Camp participants

http://profootballta...n-quarterbacks/

This year, with a thinner-than-usual crop of elite quarterbacks, Gruden will go beyond the most important position on the field, sitting down with Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel, South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore, and — yes — Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o.

The quarterbacks who’ll get the Gruden treatment include USC’s Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray of Tennessee, Miami (Ohio) product Zac Dysert, N.C. State’s Mike Glennon, Landry Jones of Oklahoma, Florida State Seminole E.J. Manuel, Ryan Nassib of Syracuse, West Virginia’s Geno Smith,and Tyler Wilson of Arkansas.

Air dates and times have not yet been determined.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if they offered Te'o imaginary money to do this?

Too soon?

No, no, no...as it turns out, the existence of Manti T'eo has been a hoax the Notre Dame has created just to screw with everyone. They just had no idea they would have the #1 seed and it would get this elaborate. :lol:

Just hope he has Te'o react to video of him getting pushed around Maybin style by Alabama.

Alabama made him look worse than Maybin IMO. I don't believe he will be that bad in the pros but Aaron Curry and Rolando McClain come to mind.

Teo is a good player. How many LBs can shed 300 plus pound NFL quality linemen one on one? In fact what did Ray Lewis often tell the big guys upfront? "Just keep your guy off me & I'll take care of the rest."

Teo just isn't gonna be good. That's my opinion and ill take great pleasure knowing that when he busts in the NFL. I hope he blows all his money in a stripper he met online and never saw in person before too.

Teo is a good player. How many LBs can shed 300 plus pound NFL quality linemen one on one? In fact what did Ray Lewis often tell the big guys upfront? "Just keep your guy off me & I'll take care of the rest."

Seriously if Teo got destroyed by a college team, albeit the best one, how will he perform in the NFL where every team is better than Alabama?

PTR

Seriously if Teo got destroyed by a college team, albeit the best one, how will he perform in the NFL where every team is better than Alabama?

PTR

This was my thought after the NC game. I think Teo will be a solid pro, not an all pro by any means and will have a hard time getting on the field his rookie season. He has so much to deal with also off the field due to all the other stuff.

The fact that Gruden is having him on his show is another media hype thing. Lattimore on is to talk about the knee and such. I am sure both agents got their clients on the show.

Alabama made him look worse than Maybin IMO. I don't believe he will be that bad in the pros but Aaron Curry and Rolando McClain come to mind.

Both McClain and Curry were far better college linebackers than Te'o, too. Not that that predicts future success and maybe Te'o is going to mature more as an LB but nobody has ever been helped more by the ND hype machine. Well, perhaps Joe Theisman (rhymes with HEECE-man).

GO BILLS!!!

PTR

A competent supporting cast, for one. Not likely to be a star, but average to above average play, and rare leadership skills/intangibles are nothing to scoff at. Not a first rounder, though.

As far as QBs go, I'm with whoever Gruden recommends. He called Wilson last year when a lot of scouts and 'experts' were saying otherwise.

PTR

Only a college team with 3 all-american offensive lineman, and the 19th ranked offense in all of college football (while playing against the best defenses in football). I still see a pretty good player capable of a solid NFL career. He's an inside linebacker, hes never going to make a defense amazing, but to say that hes going to be a bust is a bit premature.

Only a college team with 3 all-american offensive lineman, and the 19th ranked offense in all of college football (while playing against the best defenses in football). I still see a pretty good player capable of a solid NFL career. He's an inside linebacker, hes never going to make a defense amazing, but to say that hes going to be a bust is a bit premature.

Again...as good as Bama is EVERY NFL TEAM IS AS GOOD OR BETTER.

PTR