NZ woman dies from Coke

BuffaloBud

Drink too much water and one can get water intoxication:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

She drank 10 liters/day. I'd never say anyone deserves to die, but she certainly didn't help herself stay alive any longer.

I noticed that... 5 2-litres a day... Yikes... Twice the caffeine limit... That is a lot of cola, not bad caffeine wise I suppose. BUT 11 times the sugar! So: No more than a litre a day folks! ;-)

That's why I stick to Pepsi.

:lol:

I'm a Pepsi person too.

Update the warning labels to say what, exactly? "Caution: limit daily intake to less than twenty eight cans per day?"

Really.

I love soft drinks, especially with meals, and I know that if I cut back on my soda intake it would be better for my health. Although I admit, that it's not an easy thing to do.

But, good grief, drinking that much soda a day, even I know that's bad for you.

They want more visible warning signs? Like what? It's amazing how many warnings have to be given to people.

I guess common sense does not exist anymore.

:lol:

I'm a Pepsi person too.

Really.

I love soft drinks, especially with meals, and I know that if I cut back on my soda intake it would be better for my health. Although I admit, that it's not an easy thing to do.

But, good grief, drinking that much soda a day, even I know that's bad for you.

They want more visible warning signs? Like what? It's amazing how many warnings have to be given to people.

I guess common sense does not exist anymore.

Its more fun to sue people