Beyonce

Dragonborn10

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah cus Elvis & Mick Jagger didn't use their hips...I'm 49 and I have her music on my phone...she's entertaining..... and smoking hot! At least that's my opinion. and as far as understanding what she is saying...there are Stones, Dylan, Elton John songs that even after hundreds of listens I have zero clue what they are singing, but i love the songs nonetheless....

. Disagree. They write some of the best lyrics. Bernie for ej. Please

Music is a taste. You can sit here and say it's crap all you want. Fact is, there are millions of people who beg to differ. But you can't argue about her talent. Anyone that says she can't sing obviously has never heard her do so. "I can't understand her. Put on some clothes."?? Sounds like my grandfolks.

didn't say anything about the quality of the lyrics, but there are some elton john songs that i just sing what i think i hear and am often wrong...

"Back to the howling old owl in the woods. Hunting the horny back toad." - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John

Took me years to figure that out. Especially considering 'we' didn't have the interweb to tell us everything when we were kids. :w00t:

Didn't even bother watching half time. I knew it would be painful It always is IMO

Same here. I was 30 minutes behind live during the first half so happily skipped the entire halftime. Watching the power failure was more entertaining that listening to that kind of horrendous pop-music and watching a bunch of people do the same dance routine that's been in every music video since the 80s.

She is not as talented as many others. Put her in a dark room with just her voice and she loses most appeal. Her looks, dancing, and the autotune help her out but she is a performer. Not much different then a cabaret act. Diana Ross and the rest were far above her.

she at least made Alicia Keys look horrible. Worst anthem ever.

Every black artist is bad, and all white artist are awesome.... LMAO, we all don't have the same taste so its impossible to please everyone.

Im not the biggest beyonce fan but i thought this was one of the better half time shows in atleast 10 years, so to say she was horrible is just !@#$ing ridiculous, and super bias....

I was born and raised on the east side of buffalo and went to southside elementary school so i know how racist the city is lol....

Even my wife, who is a Beyonce fan, thought that was terrible. Seriously, Beyonce and football...Alicia Keys and football...Jennifer Hudson and football...they just don't mix. I get that the NFL is attempting to appeal to a different demographic to boost ratings, but c'mon mannnnn!

Didn't even bother watching half time. I knew it would be painful It always is IMO

you had the right idea.

I think she has vocal talent, but her songs are very repetitive and all sound similar, but that's about 90% of all pop singers. She is very hot, so that makes up for the redundant lyrics...

this i really it. pop is stupid. :)

Edited by markgbe

Every black artist is bad, and all white artist are awesome.... LMAO, we all don't have the same taste so its impossible to please everyone.

Im not the biggest beyonce fan but i thought this was one of the better half time shows in atleast 10 years, so to say she was horrible is just !@#$ing ridiculous, and super bias....

I was born and raised on the east side of buffalo and went to southside elementary school so i know how racist the city is lol....

People had the SAME EXACT critique of lilly-WHITE Madonna last year, genius.

Edited by RkFast