Which Super Bowl loser did you want to win?

major

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted the Bengals to win over the 49ers both times they played...the Bears to beat the Colts...and the Seahawks to beat the Steelers. Before this century began, the team I was pulling for, more often than not, lost. Super Bowls have been mostly pretty good the last 12 years or so...some of the best SB's of all time. Of course, the game is a little different now...still think that Giants/Bills was the best SB game ever...bad result.

Eagles over the Pats being a Eagles fan before I became a Bills fan kind of follow the Eagles pretty closely would've liked to see that team win. Mcnabb to Owens was a hell of a qb/wr combo while it lasted, and imho no defense was more fun to watch than Jim Johnsons Eagle's defense

I never want the Jets (1), Pats (3), and Dolphins (2? or 3?) to win a single game and definitely not any of their Super Bowls.

So thats kinda easy.

Although I did get caught up a little in the post 9/11 Pats vs Rams Super Bowl. The Rams=Terrorists Patriots='Merica. It was pretty emotional and uplifting to see red, white, and blue in full glory. However I will never admit that in public. D'Oh!

I will agree. I wanted them to win against the rams. 9/11 and all.. but after finding out about the cheating... Makes it different.

Kind of wanted the Bills to win against the Giants.

While the Giants were the team we came closest to beating if I got to choose one SB to see us win I would have much rather beaten the Cowboys one of the times we played them.

But since picking the Bills is against the rules I'll say I wish the Colts had beaten the Jets in SB III even though that means one of the all time great upsets in sports history never happens.

Ever since the first Super Bowl I can remember- Bears-Patriots- I always just want to see a good game. Never root for a team other than the Bills except the Bucs over the Raiders (the Bucs have always kind of been my NFC team). In fact, I'd almost just assume the Patriots, the Steelers, the Packers, etc. win the Super Bowl every year because it makes me even more depressed when another new fanbase like the Saints gets to experience what I've never gotten to experience.