Which Super Bowl loser did you want to win?

major

Which Super Bowl losing team did you want to win the most (to make it harder- you can't use our bills)? I wanted the raiders to beat the bucs in Super Bowl 37. I also really wanted the Seahawks to beat the steelers or the la rams to beat the steelers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Super Bowl losing team did you want to win the most (to make it harder- you can't use our bills)? I wanted the raiders to beat the bucs in Super Bowl 37. I also really wanted the Seahawks to beat the steelers or the la rams to beat the steelers

I never want the Jets (1), Pats (3), and Dolphins (2? or 3?) to win a single game and definitely not any of their Super Bowls.

So thats kinda easy.

Although I did get caught up a little in the post 9/11 Pats vs Rams Super Bowl. The Rams=Terrorists Patriots='Merica. It was pretty emotional and uplifting to see red, white, and blue in full glory. However I will never admit that in public. D'Oh!

Whoever was playing the Patriots.

I also wanted the Raiders to beat the Bucs, mostly because I didn't want to see a franchise like the friggin Bucs win a Super Bowl before us.