Realistic Supporting Staff

I wouldnt be against Norv Turner on the offensive side of the ball and Gregg Williams (if he is re instated) on the defensive side. Bruce can stay on as ST coach. What's your ideal picks ?

Lovie might be too butthurt after the HC snub but Lovie Smith for DC and gimme Hue Jackson for OC.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give Carmichael a raise, and give him play calling duties. One thing we know for sure is he won't be calling any plays as long as Peyton is around.

I think it's possible he'd be interested. He was marrones qb/passing game coordinator in no

Though he's had to playcall the last year and a half with Payton's suspension, and ACL injury the year before (a big pro for his readiness). He gets pass happy though. Be warned. VERY pass happy.

I think it's possible he'd be interested. He was marrones qb/passing game coordinator in no

Though he's had to playcall the last year and a half with Payton's suspension, and ACL injury the year before (a big pro for his readiness). He gets pass happy though. Be warned. VERY pass happy.

So that would assure a Fitz departure...

Lovie might be too butthurt after the HC snub but Lovie Smith for DC and gimme Hue Jackson for OC.

Jackson has no motivation to join us now. He'll likely get the Cincy job one Jay Gruden takes a job in Cleveland, Arizona or Philly (as I suspect he will).

I really do like his defensive coordinator Scott Shafer's attitude while at Syracuse. It was/is a very attacking, aggressive and proactive type of defense that forced other teams to make adjustments (definitely something we didn't have last year).

I worry about Shafer's complete lack of NFL experience though.

One guy that I'd like to see back from Gailey's staff is Joe D'Allisandris (sp?). I thought that he did a very good job with the OL, especially considering how many injuries they dealt with.

Yeah the other 15 people that mentioned him in this thread want him back too.

His coordinators from Syracuse are both talented guys. I would hope he brings them.

His coordinators from Syracuse are both talented guys. I would hope he brings them.

His OC is a guy named Nate Hackett who has some NFL experience, including a stint with the Bills as Quality Control coach.

Just give me someone on the offensive side that figures out how to BEST use his weapons and a guy on defense who attacks and takes risks. Sitting back on defense sucks to watch and I'll take give up the Homeric every once in a while as opposed to bleeding to death slowly philosophy we have seen in recent years.

Yes. His results can. Did you see the saints d get worse each year. He comes in with fire but gets predictable and..... I don't even know why I'm seriously replying...,

. Greg has been a solid d coordinator often. Sorry he does not meet your standards. Such great talent on saints d always ? He looked good for skins among others. I wouldn't cry if we scooped him but he's prob done

I guess he can't be questioned is a lil steep....he's above average DC IMO. Marrone can't take that bold step .....too much controversy

Edited by Ryan L Billz