Realistic Supporting Staff

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Romeo Crennel is unemployed and according to the article: "Marrone has inroads on multiple coaching trees. As a member of Payton's staff, he has connections to Bill Parcells, who was a leading voice recommending him over the past week."

If Parcells was recommending Marrone maybe Bill is expecting a favor for a friend in return.

Romeo Crennel is unemployed and according to the article: "Marrone has inroads on multiple coaching trees. As a member of Payton's staff, he has connections to Bill Parcells, who was a leading voice recommending him over the past week."

If Parcells was recommending Marrone maybe Bill is expecting a favor for a friend in return.

Why do we want a 34 guy

Qb coach, and promoted to passing game coordinator - spent 3 years together.

Carmichael also an assistant in SD while buddy was there, fwiw (worth very little possibly)

I'm still stuck in 2010. Keep tracking everything from there thinking that Marrone left in 2006.

Frank Reich for WR coach!!!! (his prior job at AZ. Or offensive quality coach. Would be cool to have him back. And he seems like a smart guy.

Would be cool to have him back in town, but Rob Moore, the WR coach at Cuse, is very good at what he does and should get the job.

You're the rude one. You make people read your post without the coutesy of seeing if someone else made the same post. Waisting the folks readings time. What's snotty is saying I don't have to read every post to see if this has been said, I'm so important they can just read it again from me if it had.

C'mon man, how much time did you really spend reading my 2 or 3 3 sentences?

Did you REALLY need to make your smart-ass comment? Didn't that also waste people's precious time, as you suggest? I'm thinking that you like to see your snarky comments as you sit in your parent's basement...

i don't really want to have a running argument with you. I try to add thoughtful comments to this message board. I don't have time to read every post, so I beg everyone's pardon if someone else has the same opinion.

Lighten up Francis.

Every time i read one of your posts, it reminds me of when the guy comes to pump out the porta-johns at work.

It's uncanny.

I read this and literally laughed out loud. My wife asks "what are you laughing at? " I tried to explain but she didn't see the humor. I, on the other hand, think this comment is hilarious.

I'm still stuck in 2010. Keep tracking everything from there thinking that Marrone left in 2006.

Would be cool to have him back in town, but Rob Moore, the WR coach at Cuse, is very good at what he does and should get the job.

Oh, good call. Rob Moore would be a great WR coach hire!! Cuse has had consistently good WR play (2 1000 yr WR's this year I believe). Perhaps quality control for Reich.

Oh, good call. Rob Moore would be a great WR coach hire!! Cuse has had consistently good WR play (2 1000 yr WR's this year I believe). Perhaps quality control for Reich.

That'd be a demotion for a guy that's been a position coach for some time

Edited by NoSaint

That'd be a demotion for a guy that's been a position coach for some time

No doubt. But he is currently unemployed, and reportedly wants to come back to Buffalo. Perhaps QB coach. I don't know. Perhaps I'm stuck 20 years ago as a kid watching him direct the comeback vs. Houston. Just always seemed like a smart guy. Would prob be good with a young QB.

I wouldnt be against Norv Turner on the offensive side of the ball and Gregg Williams (if he is re instated) on the defensive side. Bruce can stay on as ST coach. What's your ideal picks ?

No to Greg Williams and DeHaven. The game has gone past DeHaven. He is a average to poor ST coach. I hope the Bills can get Bobby April back after he was purged in Phildaelphia. Gregg Williams should never coach in the NFL for what he attempted to do with the players.

Yes. His results can. Did you see the saints d get worse each year. He comes in with fire but gets predictable and..... I don't even know why I'm seriously replying...,

It is amazing you had to post this. The NO defenses have been rotten.

Anyway, I think if Lovie came in as DC (doubt he will ever get HC job) it would be a great addition.